• Are you blocking our switch?

Good afternoon,

A group of us used to rent a place but left before summer. They are moving back in but I am not, however I was the person through whom the bills were paid.

They are struggling to switch suppliers now and one of the causes could be that we still owe money on our account. This account had been closed so I can't check this.

Please advise
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good afternoon,

A group of us used to rent a place but left before summer. They are moving back in but I am not, however I was the person through whom the bills were paid.

They are struggling to switch suppliers now and one of the causes could be that we still owe money on our account. This account had been closed so I can't check this.

Please advise
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Grady Beckett

They'll just need to sign up for their own account, using the 'move in' form so that any outstanding balance on the account can be settled, with the new account holder's details.

Once we know who the new occupier is, they'd be able to switch to their chosen supplier.

You could forward them this link which helps explain what they need to do
  • Hey @Grady Beckett

They'll just need to sign up for their own account, using the 'move in' form so that any outstanding balance on the account can be settled, with the new account holder's details.

Once we know who the new occupier is, they'd be able to switch to their chosen supplier.

You could forward them this link which helps explain what they need to do