• Final Bill 5 weeks after paying the final bill

Well, this has to be the trickiest and worst customer service set up of any company.

I was hoping for someone at PP to clarify an issue, as opposed to the 'Community' but anyway....

I just received a final invoice 5 weeks after paying the final invoice that was already issued 7 weeks ago. I deleted the app as I was no longer a customer and the struggle to get any customer service will pretty much ensure I am not a customer again (along with putting my price up on Day 1 of the service a year ago).

Anyway, for anyone that cares, I have already paid invoice 401046820 and have cancelled my DD.

You have my contact details on the acct if you need me

Regards
    ​Si
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Well, this has to be the trickiest and worst customer service set up of any company.

I was hoping for someone at PP to clarify an issue, as opposed to the 'Community' but anyway....

I just received a final invoice 5 weeks after paying the final invoice that was already issued 7 weeks ago. I deleted the app as I was no longer a customer and the struggle to get any customer service will pretty much ensure I am not a customer again (along with putting my price up on Day 1 of the service a year ago).

Anyway, for anyone that cares, I have already paid invoice 401046820 and have cancelled my DD.

Regards
    ​Si
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    Thanks.
    Don't worry, a final invoice is just the final invoice for your own records. You're not being asked to pay again.
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. Your PP account is closed, nothing is owed.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi
    Thanks.
    Don't worry, a final invoice is just the final invoice for your own records. You're not being asked to pay again.
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. Your PP account is closed, nothing is owed.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Thanks Marc!

• hi
    May I ask, (when looked at retrospectively), was it clear on the paperwork that you received that it had been paid?
    That is the real issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsYourCustServiceDpt View Post
    Well, this has to be the trickiest and worst customer service set up of any company.

Regards
    ​Si
  • hi
    May I ask, (when looked at retrospectively), was it clear on the paperwork that you received that it had been paid?
    That is the real issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereIsYourCustServiceDpt View Post

Regards
    ​Si