• Direct debit still taken

Hi I signed up to switch to Pureplanet but a change in circumstances meant I had to cancel the switch. However the direct debit payment has still been taken. I have contacted through the online chat and had a notification that someone has responded. However I can’t access the response since I don’t have an account. Please can somebody get in contact with me directly to arrange for the money to be refunded

thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I signed up to switch to Pureplanet but a change in circumstances meant I had to cancel the switch. However the direct debit payment has still been taken. I have contacted through the online chat and had a notification that someone has responded. However I can’t access the response since I don’t have an account. Please can somebody get in contact with me directly to arrange for the money to be refunded

thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Hut4567 View Post
    Hi I signed up to switch to Pureplanet but a change in circumstances meant I had to cancel the switch. However the direct debit payment has still been taken. I have contacted through the online chat and had a notification that someone has responded. However I can’t access the response since I don’t have an account. Please can somebody get in contact with me directly to arrange for the money to be refunded

thanks
    Hi @Hut4567
    Sorry to hear this. I've checked it out with our Member services team. They replied to your WattBot message:
    Direct Debit payments are requested around 3-5 working days before the payment comes out, so we'd already sent the request for payment before you cancelled.
    We'll be refunding that back into your account in the next 5 working days.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Hut4567 View Post

thanks
    Hi @Hut4567
    Sorry to hear this. I've checked it out with our Member services team. They replied to your WattBot message:
    Direct Debit payments are requested around 3-5 working days before the payment comes out, so we'd already sent the request for payment before you cancelled.
    We'll be refunding that back into your account in the next 5 working days.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi Hut4567,
    If you used Wattbot to contact Pure Planet, you should still be able to use Wattbot to view your replies,but you will need to be logged in
  • Hi Hut4567,
    If you used Wattbot to contact Pure Planet, you should still be able to use Wattbot to view your replies,but you will need to be logged in

• hi hut
    if you’re absolutely sure you never switched in recall the direct debit from your bank it’s the quickest way and send a message in wattbot type message the team and inform pp you’ve done that.
    ​Did you get a message or email saying the switch was cancelled ?
  • hi hut
    if you’re absolutely sure you never switched in recall the direct debit from your bank it’s the quickest way and send a message in wattbot type message the team and inform pp you’ve done that.
    ​Did you get a message or email saying the switch was cancelled ?

• Hi, yes I received emails to say the switch was cancelled. I’m not sure I can recall it now as it’s been more than a day.

I am am logged in to the app but it doesn’t take me to the messages section. Assuming it’s because I don’t have an actual account with them now even though I can still login.
  • Hi, yes I received emails to say the switch was cancelled. I’m not sure I can recall it now as it’s been more than a day.

I am am logged in to the app but it doesn’t take me to the messages section. Assuming it’s because I don’t have an actual account with them now even though I can still login.