• Is Wattbot down?

Is Wattbot down right now (Tues morning 17-Sep)?

I'm trying to message the team, but get no response from Wattbot other than that the message was delivered. Even just asking a general question (e.g. 'I need to send a reading') gets no response. I used to get a generic reply from Wattbot for every query.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Is Wattbot down right now (Tues morning 17-Sep)?

I'm trying to message the team, but get no response from Wattbot other than that the message was delivered. Even just asking a general question (e.g. 'I need to send a reading') gets no response. I used to get a generic reply from Wattbot for every query.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Morning @schase

As far as we can see WattBot is working as normal - when you already have an ongoing chat with our Member Services team then WattBot wouldn't be replying to you, as (effectively) your messages are being sent to the team, not to him.

Your latest replies will be picked up by one of our team and they'll get back to you within 1 working day

If they resolve your issue, they'll let you know your chat with them has been closed and you'll be back with WattBot, who'll answer your questions e.g. about sending readings again

Does that make sense?
  • Morning @schase

As far as we can see WattBot is working as normal - when you already have an ongoing chat with our Member Services team then WattBot wouldn't be replying to you, as (effectively) your messages are being sent to the team, not to him.

Your latest replies will be picked up by one of our team and they'll get back to you within 1 working day

If they resolve your issue, they'll let you know your chat with them has been closed and you'll be back with WattBot, who'll answer your questions e.g. about sending readings again

Does that make sense?

• I can see why an unclosed chat might be the problem. The team should have closed the chat from several days ago.

I'm going to flag this as an issue in the Ideas board: you can't ask Wattbot generic questions if a chat with the team is still open. I'm also going to suggest that there be time/date stamps on all Wattbot/team queries and replies.

​Scott
  • I can see why an unclosed chat might be the problem. The team should have closed the chat from several days ago.

I'm going to flag this as an issue in the Ideas board: you can't ask Wattbot generic questions if a chat with the team is still open. I'm also going to suggest that there be time/date stamps on all Wattbot/team queries and replies.

​Scott