• Pure Planet customer service?

Are there any actual human beings at Pure Planet? I have been trying for over a week to get to speak to someone about a gas meter modification I need doing (the energy supplier is responsible for the meter) and it’s a joke!

The customer service here seems non existent, and that pathetic Wattbot is beyond parody.

Despite numerous messages, and 2 online complaints submitted, nobody will contact me.

Am I missing something, or is Pure Planet really this bad?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Are there any actual human beings at Pure Planet? I have been trying for over a week to get to speak to someone about a gas meter modification I need doing (the energy supplier is responsible for the meter) and it’s a joke!

The customer service here seems non existent, and that pathetic Wattbot is beyond parody.

Despite numerous messages, and 2 online complaints submitted, nobody will contact me.

Am I missing something, or is Pure Planet really this bad?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

When you use Wattbot, are you typing message the team first, that is the only way to get a human response, otherwise it's just an AI algorithm.
    I have never had any problems with contacting PP via Wattbot
  • When you use Wattbot, are you typing message the team first, that is the only way to get a human response, otherwise it's just an AI algorithm.
    I have never had any problems with contacting PP via Wattbot

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Spapaws View Post
    Hi, Duppy. What is the expected response time? My last message on FB was 1.5hrs ago; I thought we were in a conversation! I'm still waiting for a response on the App using 'Message the Team'. Thanks
    Hi again, Pure Planet respond to messages in Wattbot within 24 hours, replies are not instant like a web chat. Hope this helps
  • Quote Originally Posted by Spapaws View Post
    Hi, Duppy. What is the expected response time? My last message on FB was 1.5hrs ago; I thought we were in a conversation! I'm still waiting for a response on the App using 'Message the Team'. Thanks
    Hi again, Pure Planet respond to messages in Wattbot within 24 hours, replies are not instant like a web chat. Hope this helps

• Hi, Duppy. What is the expected response time? My last message on FB was 1.5hrs ago; I thought we were in a conversation! I'm still waiting for a response on the App using 'Message the Team'. Thanks
  • Hi, Duppy. What is the expected response time? My last message on FB was 1.5hrs ago; I thought we were in a conversation! I'm still waiting for a response on the App using 'Message the Team'. Thanks

• Hi yes I agree with you. You can't say the customer service is bad because it is non-existent!
  • Hi yes I agree with you. You can't say the customer service is bad because it is non-existent!

• hi Duppy I wonder what the response time on facebook is...any idea?

I must move into the 20th (sic) century..
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
  • hi Duppy I wonder what the response time on facebook is...any idea?

• Facebook old school tech woz. Move on its all snapchat now or something like that.
  • Facebook old school tech woz. Move on its all snapchat now or something like that.

• Quote Originally Posted by vaern View Post
    Hi yes I agree with you. You can't say the customer service is bad because it is non-existent!
    Not sure who you are agreeing with - but you posted today at 14.45 and got a reply at 14.51... not bad for something that doesn't exist?
  • Quote Originally Posted by vaern View Post
    Hi yes I agree with you. You can't say the customer service is bad because it is non-existent!
    Not sure who you are agreeing with - but you posted today at 14.45 and got a reply at 14.51... not bad for something that doesn't exist?

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Duppy I wonder what the response time on facebook is...any idea?

Hi woz, no idea, I stopped using Facebook years ago, and Jon1, I don't use Snapchat either
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Duppy I wonder what the response time on facebook is...any idea?

Hi woz, no idea, I stopped using Facebook years ago, and Jon1, I don't use Snapchat either

• I use Friendface

• I use Friendface

• I've replied to one of your other posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaern View Post
  • I've replied to one of your other posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaern View Post

• haha
    see friendface post...
    I'm down wiv da yoof..(don't even go there)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Facebook old school tech woz. Move on its all snapchat now or something like that.
  • haha
    see friendface post...
    I'm down wiv da yoof..(don't even go there)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    Facebook old school tech woz. Move on its all snapchat now or something like that.

• Ah yes Woz,
    Vaern has indeed had a few responses.......but there's been no acknowledgment......maybe Vaern's customer service is non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I've replied to one of your other posts.
    Gray4276
  • Ah yes Woz,
    Vaern has indeed had a few responses.......but there's been no acknowledgment......maybe Vaern's customer service is non existent.

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I've replied to one of your other posts.
    Gray4276