• Great new offer if you switch to Pure Planet from Money Saving Expert or Money Supermarket

Thinking about switching to Pure Planet? Here's some great news!

From today you'll receive £47 in credit on your account if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert . This offer will be running over the next few weeks.

The first £20 will be credited on your first statement - that's one month after your switch date - and a further £27 will be credited on your third statement.

Head over to Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert to start your switch!

MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch.

Want more info on switching to Pure Planet from a price comparison website? Check out our FAQ, our joining & switching section and post any questions below!

Update 7 October
    The £47 offer if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert is running until 24 October
    Last edited by Nataly; 08-10-19 at 08:14. Reason: updated 7 October with promotion date
    • The first snow of winter arrives! ⛄ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations​​​​​​​
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?🤔​​​​​​​ Find out in our quiz!
  • Thinking about switching to Pure Planet? Here's some great news!

From today you'll receive £47 in credit on your account if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert . This offer will be running over the next few weeks.

The first £20 will be credited on your first statement - that's one month after your switch date - and a further £27 will be credited on your third statement.

Head over to Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert to start your switch!

MSE is also running its own £25 cashback offer for switching, too. They usually pay this out three months after you switch.

Want more info on switching to Pure Planet from a price comparison website? Check out our FAQ, our joining & switching section and post any questions below!

Update 7 October
    The £47 offer if you switch to Pure Planet through Money Supermarket or Money Saving Expert is running until 24 October
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tips💚🎅​​​​​​​
  • I donwloaded the app on the 16 Sept but click the switch button today 17 Sept. Will I still received the £40 credit that was originally ofered o will I received the £47 credit?
  • I donwloaded the app on the 16 Sept but click the switch button today 17 Sept. Will I still received the £40 credit that was originally ofered o will I received the £47 credit?
  • I started the process of switching to Pure Planet via Money Saving Expert 3 days ago, but the switch doesn't happen until 2 October. Will I be eligible for the £47? Otherwise I may cancel the switch and start again.
  • I started the process of switching to Pure Planet via Money Saving Expert 3 days ago, but the switch doesn't happen until 2 October. Will I be eligible for the £47? Otherwise I may cancel the switch and start again.
  • Hey @dfcossio @barbaraj

Great to hear you want to switch to Pure Planet, and welcome to the Community!

If you got your quote from MSM or MSE on the 16th, you'll receive the £40 promotion.

If your quote was from the 17th, it'll be the £47.

Hope that helps?
  • Hey @dfcossio @barbaraj

Great to hear you want to switch to Pure Planet, and welcome to the Community!

If you got your quote from MSM or MSE on the 16th, you'll receive the £40 promotion.

If your quote was from the 17th, it'll be the £47.

Hope that helps?
  • Hey everyone,

An update for you -

The £47 promotion will be running until 24 October!

Any questions about your switch?
    Check out our joining and switching section!
    Last edited by Nataly; 08-10-19 at 08:15.
  • Hey everyone,

An update for you -

• Any offers for existing customers?
  • Any offers for existing customers?
  • Quote Originally Posted by rowanemily View Post
    Any offers for existing customers?
    Months of great value 100% renewable energy!!??
  • Quote Originally Posted by rowanemily View Post
    Any offers for existing customers?
    Months of great value 100% renewable energy!!??
  • Hey @rowanemily

You can always refer as many friends, family, or even colleagues, as you like and receive a £25 reward for each person that switches to us
    (they receive a £25 voucher, too!)
  • Hey @rowanemily

You can always refer as many friends, family, or even colleagues, as you like and receive a £25 reward for each person that switches to us
    (they receive a £25 voucher, too!)
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Hey everyone,

An update for you -

Hi got a quote from MSE Energy Club and switched today - but I didn't see anything about the £47 offer - is it still running till end of business today or did I miss out?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nataly View Post
    Hey everyone,

An update for you -

Hi got a quote from MSE Energy Club and switched today - but I didn't see anything about the £47 offer - is it still running till end of business today or did I miss out?
  • Hey @dtadamson

Don't worry - you didn't miss out!

Welcome to Pure Planet and the Community😁
  • Hey @dtadamson

Don't worry - you didn't miss out!

Welcome to Pure Planet and the Community😁
  • These offers from MSE seem to be like buses, if you miss one, another will be along in a minute
  • These offers from MSE seem to be like buses, if you miss one, another will be along in a minute
  • screenshot taken 25th Oct
    Name:  cheap47.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  20.3 KB
    ​​​​​​​looks like offer is still valid but list of suppliers shows £25 incentive
  • screenshot taken 25th Oct
    Name:  cheap47.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  20.3 KB
    ​​​​​​​looks like offer is still valid but list of suppliers shows £25 incentive
  • I started the switching process yesterday but didn't complete it until this morning - will I still get the £47?
  • I started the switching process yesterday but didn't complete it until this morning - will I still get the £47?
  • hi sonnyjo
    ​​​​​​​see post above
  • hi sonnyjo
    ​​​​​​​see post above
  • late update 23:30 offer now gone from mse
    ​​​​​​​Name:  qotmse2.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  23.7 KB
  • late update 23:30 offer now gone from mse
    ​​​​​​​Name:  qotmse2.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  23.7 KB