• readings

I keep reading how i need to open my account and can see where i should press to input readings, but it is not bring anything up to press, just picturws of faces? Please advise
  • I keep reading how i need to open my account and can see where i should press to input readings, but it is not bring anything up to press, just picturws of faces? Please advise

• Hi, are you opening the app or the website?
  • Hi, are you opening the app or the website?

• Quote Originally Posted by Mandchris View Post
    I keep reading how i need to open my account and can see where i should press to input readings, but it is not bring anything up to press, just picturws of faces? Please advise
    Sorry to add to angelabikerbabe's question... Have you already switched to Pure Planet, or are trying to start the process? I only ask because when you switch, you don't get asked for your meter readings until the end of the process, after 17 days.

Welcome to the Pure Planet community, by the way! Lots of people here who will do what they can to help...
  • Quote Originally Posted by Mandchris View Post
    Sorry to add to angelabikerbabe's question... Have you already switched to Pure Planet, or are trying to start the process? I only ask because when you switch, you don't get asked for your meter readings until the end of the process, after 17 days.

Welcome to the Pure Planet community, by the way! Lots of people here who will do what they can to help...