• Smart Meter

Hi I currently had a smart meter with my previous provider which now no longer works with Pure Planet.
    Does anyone know how I can transfer this back to a traditional meter for Pure Planet as the old meters seem to have been disconnected by the old provider when they installed smart meters.

Can anyone help. I wanted to contact Pure Planet but there's no contact number and the Bot didn't give me any answer
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I currently had a smart meter with my previous provider which now no longer works with Pure Planet.
    Does anyone know how I can transfer this back to a traditional meter for Pure Planet as the old meters seem to have been disconnected by the old provider when they installed smart meters.

Can anyone help. I wanted to contact Pure Planet but there's no contact number and the Bot didn't give me any answer
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, the meters will not have been disconnected by your previous supplier.
    Are you in fact looking at the in home display? Which would now not work, and may in fact be disconnected?
    if you look at the actual meters themselves, you should be able to 'wake' them up and take a reading, which you can then submit to PP.
  • Hi, the meters will not have been disconnected by your previous supplier.
    Are you in fact looking at the in home display? Which would now not work, and may in fact be disconnected?
    if you look at the actual meters themselves, you should be able to 'wake' them up and take a reading, which you can then submit to PP.