• Refund request bill401209429

Balance is 816
    There is no need to escalate my 141 DD to 211 for winter months. 141 should be sufficiently adequate.

I've requested before.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Balance is 816
    There is no need to escalate my 141 DD to 211 for winter months. 141 should be sufficiently adequate.

I've requested before.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Jbhq
    This is a public forum and we have no access to your account. You will need to contact PP via Wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.
  • Hi Jbhq
    This is a public forum and we have no access to your account. You will need to contact PP via Wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jbhq View Post
    Balance is 816

I've requested before.
    If your balance is that high you definitely need to ask for a refund and a review, as Duppy indicates. Just worth checking - are you sending meter readings in each month?

The summer/winter payments split is built in to the system, hence the need to ask for a review.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jbhq View Post
    Balance is 816

I've requested before.
    If your balance is that high you definitely need to ask for a refund and a review, as Duppy indicates. Just worth checking - are you sending meter readings in each month?

The summer/winter payments split is built in to the system, hence the need to ask for a review.

• All readings sent promptly
  • All readings sent promptly

• hi jb

The way I read your post, your summer dd is £141 and it would normally rise to the winter amount of £211 in October.
    But...you're paying too much overall because you've built up a credit of £816. (less your average payment which is £172)
    Your direct debit is set too high for your usage, but I can't suggest a new figure as I don't know how long it's taken you to reach the £640 excess excess (£640+176-your average=£816)
    If you set the winter to £141, it will drop to £94 next April. That would put your annual at £1410.
    I'm not suggesting that's too low or too high I'm just informing you, and you have a £640 excess to use up if you don't go for a refund
    You need to go to help, ask wattbot and ask there. You may be better re-assessing your annual, working out a new dd and starting again, it's up to you how you want to proceed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbhq View Post
    Balance is 816

I've requested before.
  • hi jb

The way I read your post, your summer dd is £141 and it would normally rise to the winter amount of £211 in October.
    But...you're paying too much overall because you've built up a credit of £816. (less your average payment which is £172)
    Your direct debit is set too high for your usage, but I can't suggest a new figure as I don't know how long it's taken you to reach the £640 excess excess (£640+176-your average=£816)
    If you set the winter to £141, it will drop to £94 next April. That would put your annual at £1410.
    I'm not suggesting that's too low or too high I'm just informing you, and you have a £640 excess to use up if you don't go for a refund
    You need to go to help, ask wattbot and ask there. You may be better re-assessing your annual, working out a new dd and starting again, it's up to you how you want to proceed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbhq View Post
    Balance is 816

I've requested before.