• One off payment

How do I make a one off payment to get my account back on track ?
    It also is a bit difficult to speak to someone at a time convenient for me ? Why is this not possible ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I make a one off payment to get my account back on track ?
    It also is a bit difficult to speak to someone at a time convenient for me ? Why is this not possible ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Here's the info on making a one-off payment:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

But before you do, bear in mind that your monthly direct debit payments are about to go up 50% to the winter rate. (If that needs more explanation, post back here)

The Pure Planet deal is based on using digital communication rather than a call centre (and therefore keeping down the cost). If you want to talk to the team, open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Here's the info on making a one-off payment:
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

But before you do, bear in mind that your monthly direct debit payments are about to go up 50% to the winter rate. (If that needs more explanation, post back here)

The Pure Planet deal is based on using digital communication rather than a call centre (and therefore keeping down the cost). If you want to talk to the team, open the app, go to the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the problem. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps
    Stephen