• Meter Off

Since switching to PP, my meter won’t show anything. Any combination of button pressing won’t bring anything up, but my gas meter is fine and other tenants’ in the house’s meters are okay. Has anybody experienced something similar?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Since switching to PP, my meter won’t show anything. Any combination of button pressing won’t bring anything up, but my gas meter is fine and other tenants’ in the house’s meters are okay. Has anybody experienced something similar?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi elanor
    try holding the button in for a couple of seconds, and check with other tenants if they have the same meter how they wake theirs( sounds like you already have)
    If it cannot be made to display anything you’re going to have to type message the team in help ask wattbot and ask for someone to fix or replace it
  • hi elanor
    try holding the button in for a couple of seconds, and check with other tenants if they have the same meter how they wake theirs( sounds like you already have)
    If it cannot be made to display anything you’re going to have to type message the team in help ask wattbot and ask for someone to fix or replace it

• Hi eleanorlucinda
    Welcome to the community.

Are you asking about your actual meters, or, the in home display.
    If the latter, these often fail to work correctly after a switch.
    There is work going on to make your meters work as they should, but it is a way off yet.
    If the actual meter and you have tried waking it up by pressing buttons, you will need to contact the team via Wattbot, type message the team before asking your question. Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.
  • Hi eleanorlucinda
    Welcome to the community.

Are you asking about your actual meters, or, the in home display.
    If the latter, these often fail to work correctly after a switch.
    There is work going on to make your meters work as they should, but it is a way off yet.
    If the actual meter and you have tried waking it up by pressing buttons, you will need to contact the team via Wattbot, type message the team before asking your question. Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.