• Meter readings

Hi, l am a new customer trying to enter my opening meter readings, but the site keeps freezing/getting stuck part way. I'm losing the will to live here! Thanks for any help.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, l am a new customer trying to enter my opening meter readings, but the site keeps freezing/getting stuck part way. I'm losing the will to live here! Thanks for any help.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

How frustrating! Presumably you have received your welcome pack by email, the switch is in progress, and now you have been asked for your meter readings?

The only thing I can suggest is either to uninstall and then reinstall the app, log in, and try again. Or logout of the app and log in on the website, www.purepla.net

If you try that and you are still stuck, post back here and I m sure someone in the community will have more suggestions. You will get there!

Stephen
  • How frustrating! Presumably you have received your welcome pack by email, the switch is in progress, and now you have been asked for your meter readings?

The only thing I can suggest is either to uninstall and then reinstall the app, log in, and try again. Or logout of the app and log in on the website, www.purepla.net

If you try that and you are still stuck, post back here and I m sure someone in the community will have more suggestions. You will get there!

Stephen