• Bank Account

Good evening,
    My name is Farida AlWakeel, I am a 17 years old student at University of Leeds. This is my first year here in the UK, so I haven't opened a bank account yet, so I just want to know do you accept payment through MasterCard?

Thank you!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good evening,
    My name is Farida AlWakeel, I am a 17 years old student at University of Leeds. This is my first year here in the UK, so I haven't opened a bank account yet, so I just want to know do you accept payment through MasterCard?

Thank you!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Farida and welcome.I'm afraid the only way to pay is by direct debit from a bank account.
    Why not try applying for a monzo account or look HERE

Just to advise: This is a public community, best not to post personal information in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farida AlWakeel View Post
    Good evening,

Thank you!
  • hi Farida and welcome.I'm afraid the only way to pay is by direct debit from a bank account.
    Why not try applying for a monzo account or look HERE

Just to advise: This is a public community, best not to post personal information in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farida AlWakeel View Post
    Good evening,

Thank you!