• Meter reading

Hi
    I just recently switched with pure plant and provided meter reading a bit late, just want to make sure if I still got contract with they and make sure they received the meter reading please

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody here ?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    I just recently switched with pure plant and provided meter reading a bit late, just want to make sure if I still got contract with they and make sure they received the meter reading please

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody here ?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Abbs, and welcome to the community.Your post is a bit vague, how late is a bit late and not sure why would you question whether you've switched?
    This is a community for PP members, so although there often is somebody there you can't rely on getting an instant reply.
    Your app or online should have given you a countdown as to when you would switch (17 days from when you applied) and you'll have received a series of emails during the process and a welcome pack. Did you get all those? If so you have switched.
    If all is well in that department go to help in app or online, ask wattbot and ask PP to confirm they got the readings. Replies 24hrs not at weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbs View Post
    Hi

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody here ?
  • hi Abbs, and welcome to the community.Your post is a bit vague, how late is a bit late and not sure why would you question whether you've switched?
    This is a community for PP members, so although there often is somebody there you can't rely on getting an instant reply.
    Your app or online should have given you a countdown as to when you would switch (17 days from when you applied) and you'll have received a series of emails during the process and a welcome pack. Did you get all those? If so you have switched.
    If all is well in that department go to help in app or online, ask wattbot and ask PP to confirm they got the readings. Replies 24hrs not at weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbs View Post
    Hi

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody here ?