• The App

Hello. I am having trouble with the app. My usage doesn't seem to have updated since January 2019, and i cannot find my statements on the app.

I uninstalled the app,then reinstalled it but it still does not show my recent usage.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello. I am having trouble with the app. My usage doesn't seem to have updated since January 2019, and i cannot find my statements on the app.

I uninstalled the app,then reinstalled it but it still does not show my recent usage.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi OzzyHave you been getting statements by email every month? They come as a pdf in an email a couple of days after your monthlyversary of joining every month?
    As Stephen says your statements are not available in the app.
    I don't think reinstalling will solve the issue (although I would have suggested making sure the app was up to date)
    Can you login online at purepla.net, and see if your usage is showing online?
    I suspect it won't be,- if it is the problem lies with your phone (unlikely) if not, you need to go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask PP what's wrong with your account. Replies 24hrs not at weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOwl View Post
    Hello. I am having trouble with the app. My usage doesn't seem to have updated since January 2019, and i cannot find my statements on the app.

• hi OzzyHave you been getting statements by email every month? They come as a pdf in an email a couple of days after your monthlyversary of joining every month?
    As Stephen says your statements are not available in the app.
    I don't think reinstalling will solve the issue (although I would have suggested making sure the app was up to date)
    Can you login online at purepla.net, and see if your usage is showing online?
    I suspect it won't be,- if it is the problem lies with your phone (unlikely) if not, you need to go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask PP what's wrong with your account. Replies 24hrs not at weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOwl View Post

• Hi OzzyOwl
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Others may be able to help you with the app issue (can you tell us what phone you are using?), But I can reassure you that you can't see your statements on the app - they just come by email each month.

You could also try accessing PP by using the website www.purepla.net

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi OzzyOwl
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Others may be able to help you with the app issue (can you tell us what phone you are using?), But I can reassure you that you can't see your statements on the app - they just come by email each month.

You could also try accessing PP by using the website www.purepla.net

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• Hello. Thanks for your help. It seems i have never been receiving statements. So busy with life, didn't realise!
    I contacted Wattbot, then the team, who should be coming back to me soon, hopefully to sort out the problem.
  • Hello. Thanks for your help. It seems i have never been receiving statements. So busy with life, didn't realise!
    I contacted Wattbot, then the team, who should be coming back to me soon, hopefully to sort out the problem.

• thanks for the update ozzy, post back if any probs.
    It’s a busy time for owls what with all those mice running rampant....
  • thanks for the update ozzy, post back if any probs.
    It’s a busy time for owls what with all those mice running rampant....