• Amazon Voucher

I have referred a friend on the £50 offer, and it tells me it is complete and I should have got the email with the voucher code but nothing has come through. Also my friend has not got their’s either.
    Should We have got it by now as it was nearly a week ago?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have referred a friend on the £50 offer, and it tells me it is complete and I should have got the email with the voucher code but nothing has come through. Also my friend has not got their’s either.
    Should We have got it by now as it was nearly a week ago?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, heres something that may help you

https://community.purepla.net/thread...ll=1#post14578

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my Amazon voucher'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and your friend's unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out.
  • Hi, heres something that may help you

https://community.purepla.net/thread...ll=1#post14578

If you don’t receive the email, open WattBot in your account, and type 'Where is my Amazon voucher'. Watt will take some info from you - your friend's name and address, and your friend's unique referral code. This info will then be handed to our team to check out.

• I reffered someone sometime ago - the transfer went through and the switch completed. This is confirmed on my account details. I contacted PP via wotbot and received an email to say the email with my voucher had been sent and to check my spam folder, which I did and was satisfied I had not received it. I contacted pp again and was told there was a delay, apologised and said another £5 would be added to the voucher. Still not received anything after recontacting via wot bot
  • I reffered someone sometime ago - the transfer went through and the switch completed. This is confirmed on my account details. I contacted PP via wotbot and received an email to say the email with my voucher had been sent and to check my spam folder, which I did and was satisfied I had not received it. I contacted pp again and was told there was a delay, apologised and said another £5 would be added to the voucher. Still not received anything after recontacting via wot bot