• Payment's

Don't join this company have raised my payment's by 95 per month
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Don't join this company have raised my payment's by 95 per month
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Wilkij
    Below is intended to be helpful.
    Your payments are set according to your annual estimated use, 40% of annual is paid in warmer 6 months Apr-Sept, and 60%Oct to March
    If your annual estimate was for example £1500, you'd pay 6x £150 and 6x £100.
    PP wouldn't, in fact can't, just raise the payment above what you were quoted for without informing you. Did you get an email?
    It's entirely possible that it's an error, or if you've put the wrong figures in your quote or you consistently use more than estimated PP may adjust the DD.
    If you want to query it go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Replies usually 24 hrs but it's coming up to weekend so may be a little longer.

Thanks for the warning, but unfortunately it's come too late for me and tens of thousands of others who are all satisfied happy customers. All of us pay for what we use, our statement balance will vary but generally after you've paid the DD it should be about a month's average payment (in the example above that would be £125) but if it goes way out of kilter with your quote either way it's easily corrected.
    ​Please post back if you can't sort it and we'll help.
    P.S.
    Payments is plural, you don't need the apostrophe
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilkij View Post
  • hi Wilkij
    Below is intended to be helpful.
    Your payments are set according to your annual estimated use, 40% of annual is paid in warmer 6 months Apr-Sept, and 60%Oct to March
    If your annual estimate was for example £1500, you'd pay 6x £150 and 6x £100.
    PP wouldn't, in fact can't, just raise the payment above what you were quoted for without informing you. Did you get an email?
    It's entirely possible that it's an error, or if you've put the wrong figures in your quote or you consistently use more than estimated PP may adjust the DD.
    If you want to query it go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask there. Replies usually 24 hrs but it's coming up to weekend so may be a little longer.

Thanks for the warning, but unfortunately it's come too late for me and tens of thousands of others who are all satisfied happy customers. All of us pay for what we use, our statement balance will vary but generally after you've paid the DD it should be about a month's average payment (in the example above that would be £125) but if it goes way out of kilter with your quote either way it's easily corrected.
    ​Please post back if you can't sort it and we'll help.
    P.S.
    Payments is plural, you don't need the apostrophe

• That's a really helpful first post Wilkij.
    I have to ask the obvious first question:

Can you confirm that you were aware before making this complaint that PurePlanet splits its Direct Debits into a Summer figure, and a Winter figure?

Regards
    Gwynd
  • That's a really helpful first post Wilkij.
    I have to ask the obvious first question:

Can you confirm that you were aware before making this complaint that PurePlanet splits its Direct Debits into a Summer figure, and a Winter figure?

Regards
    Gwynd

• hi wilkij
    may i ask what’s the current balance on your statement?
  • hi wilkij
    may i ask what’s the current balance on your statement?

• Quote Originally Posted by Wilkij View Post
    Welcome to the community @Wilkij
    There's not much to go on from your post, but other members have given some really helpful replies
    Hope they help.
    Happy to keep chatting here of course, if you're got some other questions
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Wilkij View Post
    Welcome to the community @Wilkij
    There's not much to go on from your post, but other members have given some really helpful replies
    Hope they help.
    Happy to keep chatting here of course, if you're got some other questions
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hello,
    I don't know if this is within your remit but I need to cancel my account and can't contact anyone?
    I have lost sign in details due to a computer melt down and need to inform someone before the 14 day cooling off period, which I am legally entitled to do in the UK?
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Kev
  • Hello,
    I don't know if this is within your remit but I need to cancel my account and can't contact anyone?
    I have lost sign in details due to a computer melt down and need to inform someone before the 14 day cooling off period, which I am legally entitled to do in the UK?
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Kev

• Hey kev.
    The only log in detail you need is the email address you set the acct up with. Log in on the app follow the link in the email it sends and your in. No password needed.
  • Hey kev.
    The only log in detail you need is the email address you set the acct up with. Log in on the app follow the link in the email it sends and your in. No password needed.

• and I've replied to your other post https://community.purepla.net/thread...7605#post37605
  • and I've replied to your other post https://community.purepla.net/thread...7605#post37605

• Hey Kev @Leaving

Spot on from @Jon1 - are you still able to access your email inbox?

To log in you'd just need to enter your email address at purepla.net or on our app, and select 'cancel switch'

Once done you'll receive an email confirming your switch is cancelled.
  • Hey Kev @Leaving

Spot on from @Jon1 - are you still able to access your email inbox?

To log in you'd just need to enter your email address at purepla.net or on our app, and select 'cancel switch'

Once done you'll receive an email confirming your switch is cancelled.