• Physical meter reading

Can we get a physical meter read from Pure Planet. They keep ignoring mine.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Can we get a physical meter read from Pure Planet. They keep ignoring mine.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Simon
    Have a read of THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonkd View Post
    Because of a misread my gas reading is lower than a previous so it just doesn't accept it
  • hi Simon
    Have a read of THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonkd View Post
    Because of a misread my gas reading is lower than a previous so it just doesn't accept it

• hi Simon
    can you check your statement carefully and see if the readings you submitted appear on the statement, they may be followed by estimates for the time from your submit to the statement date, that is normal. If you want the most accurate statement submit 2 days after you get the reminder but it always corrects anyway.
  • hi Simon
    can you check your statement carefully and see if the readings you submitted appear on the statement, they may be followed by estimates for the time from your submit to the statement date, that is normal. If you want the most accurate statement submit 2 days after you get the reminder but it always corrects anyway.

• Quote Originally Posted by Simonkd View Post
    Hi there
    You posted about this in July... are you saying that your monthly readings aren't showing on your statement, or simply that each statement shows an estimate? Which is what woz said, basically!
    Everyone gets an estimated reading unless they submit their own reading on the monthly anniversary date, the date before the statement is emailed.
    Hi there
    You posted about this in July... are you saying that your monthly readings aren't showing on your statement, or simply that each statement shows an estimate? Which is what woz said, basically!
    Everyone gets an estimated reading unless they submit their own reading on the monthly anniversary date, the date before the statement is emailed.

• Because of a misread my gas reading is lower than a previous so it just doesn't accept it
  • Because of a misread my gas reading is lower than a previous so it just doesn't accept it

• Thanks, I upgraded too latest version of the app. I tap on wotbot like my life depended on it and nothing happens! And there is no camera function anymore
  • Thanks, I upgraded too latest version of the app. I tap on wotbot like my life depended on it and nothing happens! And there is no camera function anymore

Thanks, I upgraded too latest version of the app. I tap on wotbot like my life depended on it and nothing happens! And there is no camera function anymore
    Hi @Simonkd
    The camera is only needed for the opening meter readings.
    What happens when you tap on WattBot?
    Also, what phone are you using, and what OS is it running?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

Thanks, I upgraded too latest version of the app. I tap on wotbot like my life depended on it and nothing happens! And there is no camera function anymore
    Hi @Simonkd
    The camera is only needed for the opening meter readings.
    What happens when you tap on WattBot?
    Also, what phone are you using, and what OS is it running?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet