• Smart meters

I have had my bill with estimates. I was told by the engineer who fitted my smart meters that I would no longer have to give readings as they would be downloaded by supplier. Also I have tried to get readings and gas meter just shows a credit of around 8.00. What's that about I don't have a prepay meter.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have had my bill with estimates. I was told by the engineer who fitted my smart meters that I would no longer have to give readings as they would be downloaded by supplier. Also I have tried to get readings and gas meter just shows a credit of around 8.00. What's that about I don't have a prepay meter.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, you still have to give readings until you are told from PP that you no longer have to, as PP will still be sorting everything out behind the scenes.
    So you can put readings in now, or wait til they're due next month.
    As regard to your gas readings, without seeing the meter, I can only suggest toggling through all the menus until you get a reading.
  • Hi, you still have to give readings until you are told from PP that you no longer have to, as PP will still be sorting everything out behind the scenes.
    So you can put readings in now, or wait til they're due next month.
    As regard to your gas readings, without seeing the meter, I can only suggest toggling through all the menus until you get a reading.