Nissan Leaf CO2 and £ savings so far this year
12-09-19, 10:40 - Views: 52
Random check of my Nissan Leaf app
The car was delivered at the beginning of January 2019.
The year so far:
6,045 miles driven so far.
1,525 kWh of electricity used, saving of 1,672kg of CO2.
And now for the really good news - the cost of charging the Leaf with renewable elec from PP so far this year is £213
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Welcome! We've now got more than 25,000 community members
- Pure Planet Community highlights and rewards latest!
- We're working on making improvements to our Direct Debit reviews - we'd love your feedback on this
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? New poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?
- Can you advise @Ange on dealing with blood-sucking bites?
- How's your garden doing? Share green-fingered tips with @Oakbank
- Latest poll from @MrSmart - are you considering getting an electric vehicle?
- We're planning new features to help landlords and estate agents - check it out here