Nissan Leaf CO2 and £ savings so far this year
12-09-19, 10:40 - Views: 179
Random check of my Nissan Leaf app
The car was delivered at the beginning of January 2019.
The year so far:
6,045 miles driven so far.
1,525 kWh of electricity used, saving of 1,672kg of CO2.
And now for the really good news - the cost of charging the Leaf with renewable elec from PP so far this year is £213
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- We're testing new models of smart meters in the North - read more here
- Take a look at designs for downloadable statements, coming soon!
- Find out why community Member @Padstar is shocked by his daughter's school project
- Can you help @SolarKnight with advice on how to get a secondhand Tesla?
- Pure Planet web and app update - download version 7.32.1 now
- Find out more about member @Gray4276 who is our community Zero Hero this month
- Pure Planet Community latest highlights and rewards leaderboard
- Got a tip on buying from ethical and environmentally aware companies? Share it here!
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? Poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?