• What a shambles you lot are

I cancelled my switch to you on the day before it was due to start, you sent me an e-mail saying "sorry you are switching" therefore acknowledging my cancellation and bank stopping the direct debit and ever since you keep bombarding me with e-mails to set up a direct debit, send us your meter readings...blah blah whatever. the reason I decided to cancel and have nothing to do with you was when I was told you are a digital company and there is no one to talk to, however someone from pureplanet did ring me and I told them why I was cancelling. this will be the last e-mail, message whatever, whoever im talking to, just ring me. I did see an e-mail from you the other day saying someone will ring me with a number beginning 01225 but hey they didn't.if I don't hear from you then have a nice digital life on your pure planet where no one can talk to anyone.
    Last edited by Marc; 12-09-19 at 08:16. Reason: Removing profanity and personal details
  • I cancelled my switch to you on the day before it was due to start, you sent me an e-mail saying "sorry you are switching" therefore acknowledging my cancellation and bank stopping the direct debit and ever since you keep bombarding me with e-mails to set up a direct debit, send us your meter readings...blah blah whatever. the reason I decided to cancel and have nothing to do with you was when I was told you are a digital company and there is no one to talk to, however someone from pureplanet did ring me and I told them why I was cancelling. this will be the last e-mail, message whatever, whoever im talking to, just ring me. I did see an e-mail from you the other day saying someone will ring me with a number beginning 01225 but hey they didn't.if I don't hear from you then have a nice digital life on your pure planet where no one can talk to anyone.

• hi Andy
    no idea what’s happened but I thought once you were past the 14 days cooling off you couldn’t cancel.I wonder if you have switched in and therefore will be with Pp for 10 days before you could switch back out, but I’m speculating, so ignore my shambling (sic) on.

Perhaps you imagined the phone call, where you spoke to someone?

You made the choice to switch presumably without doing any reading about how pp operate, fair enough you’re entitled to assume anything you want about the company you’re switching to, if you cancelled after the cooing off period ( it's unclear if it was after the 14 days, switches normally take 17 days) you can’t blame PP and you can communicate with a human at pp by messaging through wattbot, type message the team and you will get a reply.(not instant)
    Insofar as the message you received after cancellation, perhaps that needs addressing, I don't understand why it would say what you've written because if you have switched and are going to switch back out I assume you would need to take pro-active action. (Are you sure it said what you've written?)
    I’m sure someone will be along to sort out what’s happened.
    Last edited by woz; 12-09-19 at 02:14.
  • hi Andy
    no idea what’s happened but I thought once you were past the 14 days cooling off you couldn’t cancel.I wonder if you have switched in and therefore will be with Pp for 10 days before you could switch back out, but I’m speculating, so ignore my shambling (sic) on.

Perhaps you imagined the phone call, where you spoke to someone?

You made the choice to switch presumably without doing any reading about how pp operate, fair enough you’re entitled to assume anything you want about the company you’re switching to, if you cancelled after the cooing off period ( it's unclear if it was after the 14 days, switches normally take 17 days) you can’t blame PP and you can communicate with a human at pp by messaging through wattbot, type message the team and you will get a reply.(not instant)
    Insofar as the message you received after cancellation, perhaps that needs addressing, I don't understand why it would say what you've written because if you have switched and are going to switch back out I assume you would need to take pro-active action. (Are you sure it said what you've written?)
    I’m sure someone will be along to sort out what’s happened.

• I am having similar problems.It is all very well having no staff, but somethings need to be discussed with another human. I spent over an hour going around and around in the digital pure planet world with a problem that never would have happened with Eon, and if it did there staff would have fix in 5 minutes. Still not resolved. Having said that they took my bank details without any problems. I'm not impressed at all.
  • I am having similar problems.It is all very well having no staff, but somethings need to be discussed with another human. I spent over an hour going around and around in the digital pure planet world with a problem that never would have happened with Eon, and if it did there staff would have fix in 5 minutes. Still not resolved. Having said that they took my bank details without any problems. I'm not impressed at all.

• hi Keith and welcome to the community.
    PP do have staff, but they don't have a call centre. The community and pp are a helpful bunch, did you get your problem sorted?
    Did you read the reply to your other post?
    Would you like to tell us what happened, perhaps it's something that PP need to look at and I'm sure we can help, but even if we can't we can point you in the right direction to get it sorted.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...pply#ckb_start

Quote Originally Posted by KeithW74 View Post
    I am having similar problems.It is all very well having no staff, but somethings need to be discussed with another human. I spent over an hour going around and around in the digital pure planet world with a problem that never would have happened with Eon, and if it did there staff would have fix in 5 minutes. Still not resolved. Having said that they took my bank details without any problems. I'm not impressed at all.
    Last edited by woz; 12-09-19 at 02:07. Reason: It's close to midnight and something is moving in the dark...
  • hi Keith and welcome to the community.
    PP do have staff, but they don't have a call centre. The community and pp are a helpful bunch, did you get your problem sorted?
    Did you read the reply to your other post?
    Would you like to tell us what happened, perhaps it's something that PP need to look at and I'm sure we can help, but even if we can't we can point you in the right direction to get it sorted.

https://community.purepla.net/conten...pply#ckb_start

Quote Originally Posted by KeithW74 View Post
    I am having similar problems.It is all very well having no staff, but somethings need to be discussed with another human. I spent over an hour going around and around in the digital pure planet world with a problem that never would have happened with Eon, and if it did there staff would have fix in 5 minutes. Still not resolved. Having said that they took my bank details without any problems. I'm not impressed at all.

• Quote Originally Posted by tonto7 View Post
    I cancelled my switch to you on the day before it was due to start, you sent me an e-mail saying "sorry you are switching" therefore acknowledging my cancellation and bank stopping the direct debit and ever since you keep bombarding me with e-mails to set up a direct debit, send us your meter readings...blah blah whatever. the reason I decided to cancel and have nothing to do with you was when I was told you are a digital company and there is no one to talk to, however someone from pureplanet did ring me and I told them why I was cancelling. this will be the last e-mail, message whatever, whoever im talking to, just ring me. I did see an e-mail from you the other day saying someone will ring me with a number beginning 01225 but hey they didn't.if I don't hear from you then have a nice digital life on your pure planet where no one can talk to anyone.
    Hi @tonto7
    Welcome to the community.
    It looks like you were out of the 14-day cooling off period for cancelling your switch.
    That's why you came on supply with PP.
    We understand that a digital-only approach isn't for everyone.
    You just need to wait 10 days from the date you came on supply, and then start a switch to another supplier. We don't charge exit fees
    Here's a bit more info.
    Please don't give up on renewables!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by tonto7 View Post
    Hi @tonto7
    Welcome to the community.
    It looks like you were out of the 14-day cooling off period for cancelling your switch.
    That's why you came on supply with PP.
    We understand that a digital-only approach isn't for everyone.
    You just need to wait 10 days from the date you came on supply, and then start a switch to another supplier. We don't charge exit fees
    Here's a bit more info.
    Please don't give up on renewables!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• "Perhaps i imagined the phone call" and the e-mail confirming your acknowledgement of my cancellation, I have the e-mail and phone call log which will be produced when required. I notice quite an increasing number of dissatisfied customers with your switching system, "You may have to take on some extra staff and get a telephone line, now theres a thought?".
  • "Perhaps i imagined the phone call" and the e-mail confirming your acknowledgement of my cancellation, I have the e-mail and phone call log which will be produced when required. I notice quite an increasing number of dissatisfied customers with your switching system, "You may have to take on some extra staff and get a telephone line, now theres a thought?".

• Hi tonto7
    Did you read the reply from @Marc above. You were out of the 14 day cancellation window, the email you received said " sorry you are switching " not cancelling. As said you wait 10 days after coming on supply before you can switch again.
    It says on the home page that PP is a digital company with no call centre, if you didn't want that why did you join.
  • Hi tonto7
    Did you read the reply from @Marc above. You were out of the 14 day cancellation window, the email you received said " sorry you are switching " not cancelling. As said you wait 10 days after coming on supply before you can switch again.
    It says on the home page that PP is a digital company with no call centre, if you didn't want that why did you join.