• switch request

I requested a switch on 28 July and have heard nothing and my current tariff runs out today - why no further action from PP?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I requested a switch on 28 July and have heard nothing and my current tariff runs out today - why no further action from PP?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi tarkaman
    did you complete the process either in app or online, which you have to do if coming from comparison website? If not then you haven’t switched . Did you get welcome pack email?
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start
  • hi tarkaman
    did you complete the process either in app or online, which you have to do if coming from comparison website? If not then you haven’t switched . Did you get welcome pack email?
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

• Quote Originally Posted by Tarkaman View Post
    I requested a switch on 28 July and have heard nothing and my current tariff runs out today - why no further action from PP?
    Hi @Tarkaman
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    It takes about 17 days from the date you join until you come on supply.
    Have you had a welcome pack?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

Hi @Tarkaman
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting
    It takes about 17 days from the date you join until you come on supply.
    Have you had a welcome pack?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi I requested a switch via Money saving expert website on 28 July and not heard or seen anything- I have now switched direct with the supplier but lost out on a bonus from MSE - so perhaps my beef should be with them! Thx
  • Hi I requested a switch via Money saving expert website on 28 July and not heard or seen anything- I have now switched direct with the supplier but lost out on a bonus from MSE - so perhaps my beef should be with them! Thx

• If you've switched in using the PP app or online you can contact MSE once switched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkaman View Post
    Hi I requested a switch via Money saving expert website on 28 July and not heard or seen anything- I have now switched direct with the supplier but lost out on a bonus from MSE - so perhaps my beef should be with them! Thx
  • If you've switched in using the PP app or online you can contact MSE once switched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarkaman View Post
    Hi I requested a switch via Money saving expert website on 28 July and not heard or seen anything- I have now switched direct with the supplier but lost out on a bonus from MSE - so perhaps my beef should be with them! Thx

• I did but no response. MSE comparison site say they cannot help as it is an issue for PP- PP say it is an issue with MSE.
    MSE pay commission to MSE and MSE pass a % on to the consumer - it seems that there is a weakness in the transfer system. But at least I have had confirmation of switch date from PP but no welcome pack email yet- a bit annoying as it leaves me on a full expensive tariff until the switch date. Thanks for your help.
  • I did but no response. MSE comparison site say they cannot help as it is an issue for PP- PP say it is an issue with MSE.
    MSE pay commission to MSE and MSE pass a % on to the consumer - it seems that there is a weakness in the transfer system. But at least I have had confirmation of switch date from PP but no welcome pack email yet- a bit annoying as it leaves me on a full expensive tariff until the switch date. Thanks for your help.

I did but no response. MSE comparison site say they cannot help as it is an issue for PP- PP say it is an issue with MSE.
    You should have had the email welcome pack at the beginning of the switch process - nothing in spam? How did you get the confirmation of the switch date?
    I did but no response. MSE comparison site say they cannot help as it is an issue for PP- PP say it is an issue with MSE.
    You should have had the email welcome pack at the beginning of the switch process - nothing in spam? How did you get the confirmation of the switch date?

• In an email which I'm trying to find now as they confirmed 27 as switch date
  • In an email which I'm trying to find now as they confirmed 27 as switch date