• Switching

Hi. I think I may have cancelled my switch to Pure Planet by mistake and am having problems contacting anybody. Does anybody have any suggestions?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi. I think I may have cancelled my switch to Pure Planet by mistake and am having problems contacting anybody. Does anybody have any suggestions?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi leso yes, go to help, ask wattbot type message the team and ask, you should be able to reapply but not sure if cancellation can be reset to start at same point in time.
    is app or online saying it’s cancelled and have you had a confirmation email?
    Quote Originally Posted by leso46 View Post
    Hi. I think I may have cancelled my switch to Pure Planet by mistake and am having problems contacting anybody. Does anybody have any suggestions?
  • hi leso yes, go to help, ask wattbot type message the team and ask, you should be able to reapply but not sure if cancellation can be reset to start at same point in time.
    is app or online saying it’s cancelled and have you had a confirmation email?
    Quote Originally Posted by leso46 View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by leso46 View Post
    Hi @leso46
    Welcome to the community!
    Are you wanting to restart the switch?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by leso46 View Post
    Hi @leso46
    Welcome to the community!
    Are you wanting to restart the switch?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet