• Bill

How can I get an invoice. I joined months ago and have not received a bill despite paying monthly.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How can I get an invoice. I joined months ago and have not received a bill despite paying monthly.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @TomDonnelly

I checked with our Member Services team - looks like your statements were re-emailed to you.

You can let the team know via WattBot in your account if you can't see your next statement.

As @woz suggested it'd definitely be worth checking your spam emails in future in case they're ending up there?
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!
  • Hey @TomDonnelly

I checked with our Member Services team - looks like your statements were re-emailed to you.

You can let the team know via WattBot in your account if you can't see your next statement.

As @woz suggested it'd definitely be worth checking your spam emails in future in case they're ending up there?
    • The first snow of winter arrives! β›„ Have you had snow yet?
    • Wondering how to keep Christmas eco-friendly? We're sharing our top tipsπŸ’šπŸŽ…β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • Enter your photos in November's photo challenge - Illuminations βœ¨β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹
    • How much do you know about renewable energy?πŸ€”β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹ Find out in our quiz!

• Bill

Why have I have not had an invoice emailed
  • Why have I have not had an invoice emailed

• hi Tom
    If you've been with PP over a month and not had the emails check your spam and all emails etc, if not found go to help ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your statement(s) and for them to check they are being sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomDonnelly View Post
  • hi Tom
    If you've been with PP over a month and not had the emails check your spam and all emails etc, if not found go to help ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your statement(s) and for them to check they are being sent.

• hi Tom already answered in your other post HERE
    How can I get an invoice. I joined months ago and have not received a bill despite paying monthly.
  • hi Tom already answered in your other post HERE

• I have contacted them but got nothing so far.
  • I have contacted them but got nothing so far.

• Quote Originally Posted by TomDonnelly View Post
    I have contacted them but got nothing so far.
    Did you go via Wattbot and 'message the team'? They promise to reply within one or two working days.

Just wondering - have you ever had an email from Pure Planet? Did your welcome pack arrive ok?
  • Quote Originally Posted by TomDonnelly View Post
    I have contacted them but got nothing so far.
    Did you go via Wattbot and 'message the team'? They promise to reply within one or two working days.

Just wondering - have you ever had an email from Pure Planet? Did your welcome pack arrive ok?