• Colleague switching has issues with both the app and the website

Can you please help. My colleague has tried to switch to PurePlanet but his app doesn't work. When he clicks the email with the link to activate the app nothing happens - you've asked for a meter reading via an email but he is unable to submit it as the app doesn't work. He has deleted the app and reloaded it but the link from teh email still wont work
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Can you please help. My colleague has tried to switch to PurePlanet but his app doesn't work. When he clicks the email with the link to activate the app nothing happens - you've asked for a meter reading via an email but he is unable to submit it as the app doesn't work. He has deleted the app and reloaded it but the link from teh email still wont work
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Nataly, thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't get back to you but I couldn't find my question again!
    All sorted - user error, he was clicking on the email link on his computer, not on his phone (rolling eyes). So its done now and the switch has happened.
    Kind regards Vicci
  • Hi Nataly, thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't get back to you but I couldn't find my question again!
    All sorted - user error, he was clicking on the email link on his computer, not on his phone (rolling eyes). So its done now and the switch has happened.
    Kind regards Vicci

• Hey @vicci

I think we may need some more info to be able to help! In what way is the app not working?

If the link from the email isn't working, but the app itself is, you can submit readings by opening the app directly and tapping 'send a meter reading'

You can also submit them online by logging in at purepla.net in the meantime.

Hope that helps?
  • Hey @vicci

I think we may need some more info to be able to help! In what way is the app not working?

If the link from the email isn't working, but the app itself is, you can submit readings by opening the app directly and tapping 'send a meter reading'

You can also submit them online by logging in at purepla.net in the meantime.

Hope that helps?

• @vicci

Thanks for letting us know, great to hear it's all resolved!

We have a bunch of Community how-to guides including how to find your posts, which you may find helpful
  • @vicci

Thanks for letting us know, great to hear it's all resolved!

We have a bunch of Community how-to guides including how to find your posts, which you may find helpful

• hi vicci
    if you click on your name on the left there's a dropdown "view forum posts"
    Quote Originally Posted by vicci View Post
    Hi Nataly, thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't get back to you but I couldn't find my question again!
    Kind regards Vicci
  • hi vicci
    if you click on your name on the left there's a dropdown "view forum posts"
    Quote Originally Posted by vicci View Post
    Kind regards Vicci

• Thanks Woz! Didn't know that so very useful
  • Thanks Woz! Didn't know that so very useful