• monthly statement

Please ensure that I am sent an email monthly recording my monthly statement
    ​grrussell
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Please ensure that I am sent an email monthly recording my monthly statement
    ​grrussell
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers. They are usually a helpful bunch!

You should receive your monthly statement by email every month on the anniversary of your switch. You'll get an email reminder to send in your meter readings a few days before that.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community! When you post here you are not talking directly to Pure Planet but to your fellow customers. They are usually a helpful bunch!

You should receive your monthly statement by email every month on the anniversary of your switch. You'll get an email reminder to send in your meter readings a few days before that.

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• hi grrrrrrrusell

Sending statements is standard for all customers- the first one a month give or take a day or2 after you’ve started with PP.
    If you haven’t had one a few days after the month post back.

Quote Originally Posted by grrussell View Post
    ​grrussell
  • hi grrrrrrrusell

Sending statements is standard for all customers- the first one a month give or take a day or2 after you’ve started with PP.
    If you haven’t had one a few days after the month post back.

Quote Originally Posted by grrussell View Post
    ​grrussell