• In process of switching

Just in process of switching but going on hols next week before process will be finished (I think). Need to get in touch for advice?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Just in process of switching but going on hols next week before process will be finished (I think). Need to get in touch for advice?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Wright01
    will you have internet access while away?
    You are normally asked for meter readings about 15 days after you start the switch, but it doesn’t matter if a few days late.
    You could take photos and readings just before you leave, and submit when away if it’s only 2 or 3 days later it will make. very little difference, or if back a few days after the 17th day when switch happens submit then..
    Not sending exactly on time won’t stop your switch and you won’t pay for the same energy twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright01 View Post
    Just in process of switching but going on hols next week before process will be finished (I think). Need to get in touch for advice?
  • Hi Wright01
    will you have internet access while away?
    You are normally asked for meter readings about 15 days after you start the switch, but it doesn’t matter if a few days late.
    You could take photos and readings just before you leave, and submit when away if it’s only 2 or 3 days later it will make. very little difference, or if back a few days after the 17th day when switch happens submit then..
    Not sending exactly on time won’t stop your switch and you won’t pay for the same energy twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright01 View Post

• Hi there
    The main problem is that you will be asked to give meter readings as the final stage of the switch process, which is usually 17 days after you initiated it.

One option you have is to cancel your switch, and restart the process when you know you are going to at home 17 days later...

Stephen
  • Hi there
    The main problem is that you will be asked to give meter readings as the final stage of the switch process, which is usually 17 days after you initiated it.

One option you have is to cancel your switch, and restart the process when you know you are going to at home 17 days later...

Stephen