• Refer code expired

I was with Pure Planet in a shared house up until recently and during this time I sent my parents my referral link. They couldn't switch at that time as their contract was still ongoing. They're now able to switch but I'm no longer with pure Planet, and my referral link said it is not valid anymore. Is there anyway we can still get the referral bonus?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I was with Pure Planet in a shared house up until recently and during this time I sent my parents my referral link. They couldn't switch at that time as their contract was still ongoing. They're now able to switch but I'm no longer with pure Planet, and my referral link said it is not valid anymore. Is there anyway we can still get the referral bonus?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Alex
    I may be wrong, but it could be that the referral code expired because you are no longer a member of Pure Planet, also the referral scheme and codes changed recently so they are probably trying to use an old code
  • Hi Alex
    I may be wrong, but it could be that the referral code expired because you are no longer a member of Pure Planet, also the referral scheme and codes changed recently so they are probably trying to use an old code