• My direct debit is going to be to much needs to reduced Thanks

Why do I have problems with this site I want my direct debit to be reduced thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Why do I have problems with this site I want my direct debit to be reduced thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Mags
    what problems are you having?
    If you want your Direct Debit reduced, make sure you're logged into your account log into your account either in app or online, go to HELP in the dropdown menu, click on ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your direct debit to be reduced. Bear in mind you should normally be in around a months average payment in credit in your account afetr you've paid the direct debit)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags 1954 View Post
    Why do I have problems with this site I want my direct debit to be reduced thanks
  • hi Mags
    what problems are you having?
    If you want your Direct Debit reduced, make sure you're logged into your account log into your account either in app or online, go to HELP in the dropdown menu, click on ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your direct debit to be reduced. Bear in mind you should normally be in around a months average payment in credit in your account afetr you've paid the direct debit)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags 1954 View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by Mags 1954 View Post
    Just to add to the excellent answer from Woz, your direct debit has to cover your usage over the course of the year. Pure Planet may be willing to reduce it, but they will still need to be paid.

If you want it reduced because you are struggling to pay it, then make that clear when you contact Pure Planet.

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Mags 1954 View Post
    Just to add to the excellent answer from Woz, your direct debit has to cover your usage over the course of the year. Pure Planet may be willing to reduce it, but they will still need to be paid.

If you want it reduced because you are struggling to pay it, then make that clear when you contact Pure Planet.

Stephen