• Switching and then not switching.

I switched to switch to pure planet a few days ago via MSE enegy club. I then realised that I would be paying diffwerent amounts throughout the year and decided to cancel. Thought I had cancelled but on the energy club it stull says switch in progress. How do I find out if I am switching or not?
    Thanks a lot
    Anne
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I switched to switch to pure planet a few days ago via MSE enegy club. I then realised that I would be paying diffwerent amounts throughout the year and decided to cancel. Thought I had cancelled but on the energy club it stull says switch in progress. How do I find out if I am switching or not?
    Thanks a lot
    Anne
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Anne
    ​if you didn't complete the process of verifying your email and then going through registration and setting up a DD then you haven't switched. Have you had a welcome pack by email and set up the direct debit?
    You should contact MSE and cancel it at their end.
    Have you understood the different amounts over the year part? You don't pay any more annually, just a bit more in the colder months and less in the warmer months. I don't understand why that would make you cancel?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne M View Post
    I switched to switch to pure planet a few days ago via MSE enegy club. I then realised that I would be paying diffwerent amounts throughout the year and decided to cancel. Thought I had cancelled but on the energy club it stull says switch in progress. How do I find out if I am switching or not?
    Thanks a lot
    Anne
  • hi Anne
    ​if you didn't complete the process of verifying your email and then going through registration and setting up a DD then you haven't switched. Have you had a welcome pack by email and set up the direct debit?
    You should contact MSE and cancel it at their end.
    Have you understood the different amounts over the year part? You don't pay any more annually, just a bit more in the colder months and less in the warmer months. I don't understand why that would make you cancel?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne M View Post
    Thanks a lot
    Anne

• Hi, I did the email verification several times! I do understand the different amounts throughout the year thanks but there is a £40 difference which seems a lot . I have not set up a DD nor had a welcome pack so guess I am not switching. Anne
  • Hi, I did the email verification several times! I do understand the different amounts throughout the year thanks but there is a £40 difference which seems a lot . I have not set up a DD nor had a welcome pack so guess I am not switching. Anne