• how do i arrange to reduce my monthly direct debit - its far too high

my monthly diect debit is much more than i use
    how can i change this ?

- - - Updated - - -

i am so disappointed with this company and want to change to someone I can actually speak to

- - - Updated - - -

every month I feel like I'm being ripped off but nobody is interested in helping me sort it out !

- - - Updated - - -

this is so frustrating
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • my monthly diect debit is much more than i use
    how can i change this ?

- - - Updated - - -

i am so disappointed with this company and want to change to someone I can actually speak to

- - - Updated - - -

every month I feel like I'm being ripped off but nobody is interested in helping me sort it out !

- - - Updated - - -

this is so frustrating
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Nomadfin
    easily sorted, no need to be disappointed, the community are here to help!
    go to help (in app or online) ask wattbot, typre message the team and ask for your DD to be reviewed. Replies within 24 hrs and if you want to suggest a figure ask and they will se if it's do-able.
    PP don't have call centres, there is no penalty for switching out if it's really not for you but give them a chance to sort it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomadfin View Post
    how can i change this ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is so frustrating
  • hi Nomadfin
    easily sorted, no need to be disappointed, the community are here to help!
    go to help (in app or online) ask wattbot, typre message the team and ask for your DD to be reviewed. Replies within 24 hrs and if you want to suggest a figure ask and they will se if it's do-able.
    PP don't have call centres, there is no penalty for switching out if it's really not for you but give them a chance to sort it!
    how can i change this ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is so frustrating

• so I have gone to the app on my iphone anit is saying it needs updating !

So I have up dated it and it says it has been up dated

but it now seems to be stuck and wont let me go any further !

What a wind up !

it just says

tap here to check again

but nothing happens !!
  • so I have gone to the app on my iphone anit is saying it needs updating !

What a wind up !

it just says

tap here to check again

but nothing happens !!

• Quote Originally Posted by Nomadfin View Post
    how can i change this ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is so frustrating
    Hi there

Just thought it was worth saying - you are not being ripped off. Pure Planet offer one of the cheapest tariffs available, and in the end you only pay for what you use. So you are paying less than you would be with most suppliers.

The other thought - in the summer quite a lot of us have a direct debit that pays more than we actually use. In the winter we often use more than we pay for. So the vital question is how large a credit you are building up. That will tell you if you are paying too much. At this time of year it would have to be double my summer direct debit payment before I thought it was too much.

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Nomadfin View Post
    how can i change this ?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is so frustrating
    Hi there

Just thought it was worth saying - you are not being ripped off. Pure Planet offer one of the cheapest tariffs available, and in the end you only pay for what you use. So you are paying less than you would be with most suppliers.

The other thought - in the summer quite a lot of us have a direct debit that pays more than we actually use. In the winter we often use more than we pay for. So the vital question is how large a credit you are building up. That will tell you if you are paying too much. At this time of year it would have to be double my summer direct debit payment before I thought it was too much.

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• It will come right, it’s caused by updates not being available at the same time for all.
    If still broken in a day or two delete app and reinstall
    Pp know about this, I thought it had been fixed but it’s returned...
    so I have gone to the app on my iphone anit is saying it needs updating !

What a wind up !

it just says

tap here to check again

but nothing happens !!
  • It will come right, it’s caused by updates not being available at the same time for all.
    If still broken in a day or two delete app and reinstall
    Pp know about this, I thought it had been fixed but it’s returned...
    so I have gone to the app on my iphone anit is saying it needs updating !

What a wind up !

it just says

tap here to check again

but nothing happens !!

• I quite agree there needs to be a customer call centre where issues can be discussed in person
  • I quite agree there needs to be a customer call centre where issues can be discussed in person