• Smart meters

Hi there, I recently joined Pure Planet and the SMART meter I used with my previous supplier, OVO, does not seem to be working (see attached picture). The meter seems to be made by a company not mentioned in the articles you have on the forum...I think it's a 1st generation one.... I'd like it to work again if anyone knows how...
    Thank you from Adrienne
    Name:  20190909_204920.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  3.10 MB
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there, I recently joined Pure Planet and the SMART meter I used with my previous supplier, OVO, does not seem to be working (see attached picture). The meter seems to be made by a company not mentioned in the articles you have on the forum...I think it's a 1st generation one.... I'd like it to work again if anyone knows how...
    Thank you from Adrienne
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Adrienne
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news, first of all it's not the smart meter that's not working it's the in-home display (IHD). It won't work now that you've switched as it's become dumb,and sometime in the future (could be quite a while yet) your meter will either be updated or replaced.
    I'm afraid you'll have to read your meter (the meter NOT the IHD) manually, once a month is fine when you get the reminder.
    If you need help reading the actual meter post back but here are a couple of links which might help.
    HERE and HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorps View Post
    Hi there, I recently joined Pure Planet and the SMART meter I used with my previous supplier, OVO, does not seem to be working (see attached picture). The meter seems to be made by a company not mentioned in the articles you have on the forum...I think it's a 1st generation one.... I'd like it to work again if anyone knows how...
    Thank you from Adrienne
  • hi Adrienne
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news, first of all it's not the smart meter that's not working it's the in-home display (IHD). It won't work now that you've switched as it's become dumb,and sometime in the future (could be quite a while yet) your meter will either be updated or replaced.
    I'm afraid you'll have to read your meter (the meter NOT the IHD) manually, once a month is fine when you get the reminder.
    If you need help reading the actual meter post back but here are a couple of links which might help.
    HERE and HERE
    Thank you from Adrienne

• Oh dear..... That's slightly tragic news... But thank you 👍
  • Oh dear..... That's slightly tragic news... But thank you 👍

• Sorry! I know it's not what you wanted to hear.
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...eter#ckb_start
    or You can register your interest HERE for a SM, not sure of the timescale or whether yours would be updated or replaced.

Oh dear..... That's slightly tragic news... But thank you ������
  • Sorry! I know it's not what you wanted to hear.
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...eter#ckb_start
    or You can register your interest HERE for a SM, not sure of the timescale or whether yours would be updated or replaced.

Oh dear..... That's slightly tragic news... But thank you ������