• Recieving Final Bill

Hi,

I've contacted PurePlanet repeatedly by email to get my final bill. But I haven't received a response in weeks.

Is there some way, other than the app, I can get in touch with someone over this?

​Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

I've contacted PurePlanet repeatedly by email to get my final bill. But I haven't received a response in weeks.

Is there some way, other than the app, I can get in touch with someone over this?

​Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi.
    The final bill states any outstanding balance, once received you pay it off or get a credit. Once paid that is it nothing else will arrive. If your old letting agent wants proof its been paid then show them your bank statement and the utility statement.
    Not that its any business of the letting agent, unless your trying to get a deposit back.
  • Hi.
    The final bill states any outstanding balance, once received you pay it off or get a credit. Once paid that is it nothing else will arrive. If your old letting agent wants proof its been paid then show them your bank statement and the utility statement.
    Not that its any business of the letting agent, unless your trying to get a deposit back.

• Just a question - why don't you want to use the app, when that's the way the app-based company ask you to contact them? It might be worth giving it a try...

Open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, choose Help then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box, then explain the problem. They promise to reply within one or two working days.
    Stephen
  • Just a question - why don't you want to use the app, when that's the way the app-based company ask you to contact them? It might be worth giving it a try...

Open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, choose Help then Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box, then explain the problem. They promise to reply within one or two working days.
    Stephen

• hi Stephen
    Mahadulhaq didn't say he or she doesn't want to use the app, probably didn't realise that's the way to communicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Just a question - why don't you want to use the app, when that's the way the app-based company ask you to contact them? It might be worth giving it a try...

Stephen
  • hi Stephen
    Mahadulhaq didn't say he or she doesn't want to use the app, probably didn't realise that's the way to communicate.
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Just a question - why don't you want to use the app, when that's the way the app-based company ask you to contact them? It might be worth giving it a try...

Stephen

• Thanks for the replies,

I've tried using the app, but I can't login as after logging out at the end of my tenancy whenever I try to login I get a token error.

All I would like is for pure planet to actually respond to my emails to their help desk, I was talking to them before about the problem but now I've gotten nothing for weeks.
  • Thanks for the replies,

I've tried using the app, but I can't login as after logging out at the end of my tenancy whenever I try to login I get a token error.

All I would like is for pure planet to actually respond to my emails to their help desk, I was talking to them before about the problem but now I've gotten nothing for weeks.

• Quote Originally Posted by mahadulhaq21 View Post
    Hi,

​Thanks
    Hey @mahadulhaq21
    Welcome to the community, and thanks for posting.
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They sent this to you in July.
    But they've just emailed it to you again.
    As it's a Gmail account, it might be worth having a peek in the 'promotions' folder. Sometimes our emails end up in there.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by mahadulhaq21 View Post
    Hi,

​Thanks
    Hey @mahadulhaq21
    Welcome to the community, and thanks for posting.
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They sent this to you in July.
    But they've just emailed it to you again.
    As it's a Gmail account, it might be worth having a peek in the 'promotions' folder. Sometimes our emails end up in there.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Thanks for the reply Marc, but this bill is the exact one I've already had to deal with. I've paid off the 700 by bank transfer already, and this says I am getting charged a monthly statement for a house I have not lived in for months.

All I would like, is my final bill with a 0 owed so that I can pass it on to my letting agency.
  • Thanks for the reply Marc, but this bill is the exact one I've already had to deal with. I've paid off the 700 by bank transfer already, and this says I am getting charged a monthly statement for a house I have not lived in for months.

All I would like, is my final bill with a 0 owed so that I can pass it on to my letting agency.