• Moving in

Hi, I move into a property tomorrow that is provided by pure energy. I’ve changed the provider to British Gas but they don’t take over for two weeks. I need to some how pay them for what we use up to then and make sure we aren’t charged for any old tenants useage. I’ve made an account online as it said once I’ve made an account I can change provider but it’s the most terrible app and doesn’t allow me to do anything. Any help or an actual phone number?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I move into a property tomorrow that is provided by pure energy. I’ve changed the provider to British Gas but they don’t take over for two weeks. I need to some how pay them for what we use up to then and make sure we aren’t charged for any old tenants useage. I’ve made an account online as it said once I’ve made an account I can change provider but it’s the most terrible app and doesn’t allow me to do anything. Any help or an actual phone number?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Higz1992 View Post
    Hi, I move into a property tomorrow that is provided by pure energy. I’ve changed the provider to British Gas but they don’t take over for two weeks. I need to some how pay them for what we use up to then and make sure we aren’t charged for any old tenants useage. I’ve made an account online as it said once I’ve made an account I can change provider but it’s the most terrible app and doesn’t allow me to do anything. Any help or an actual phone number?
    Hi there
    Woz is absolutely right about how to contact Pure Planet. It's not clear to me, however, exactly what the problem is. You say you have already switched to British Gas, so if you get meter readings for the day you move in - tomorrow - with photos, as Woz says, and again when your switch is complete, it will probably take a few weeks, but you will eventually pay Pure Planet for the energy you have used, they will send a final bill. If the previous tenants did their leaving process correctly, then it should be even easier.

If you explain here what exactly you are concerned about, there'll be people here very willing to help.

Sorry if I've misunderstood your post completely...

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Higz1992 View Post
    Hi there
    Woz is absolutely right about how to contact Pure Planet. It's not clear to me, however, exactly what the problem is. You say you have already switched to British Gas, so if you get meter readings for the day you move in - tomorrow - with photos, as Woz says, and again when your switch is complete, it will probably take a few weeks, but you will eventually pay Pure Planet for the energy you have used, they will send a final bill. If the previous tenants did their leaving process correctly, then it should be even easier.

If you explain here what exactly you are concerned about, there'll be people here very willing to help.

Sorry if I've misunderstood your post completely...

Stephen

• hi Higz1992
    if you need to send account specific info to Pure Planet, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type message the team and give them your moving in readings any message, and probably best to attach a photo of the meter(s). Replies not instant, circa 24 hours but they will get back to you.
  • hi Higz1992
    if you need to send account specific info to Pure Planet, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type message the team and give them your moving in readings any message, and probably best to attach a photo of the meter(s). Replies not instant, circa 24 hours but they will get back to you.