Hi,

my account is in credit and Id like a refund please
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi,

Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi,

This is a community forum so its other customers. If you want to get a refund you will have to contact the people actually at pure planet, I do this in the app by clicking on wotbot (the PP version of help) and type 'Chat with the team' in then explain what the problem is.

You may want to keep in mind though that you would expect to have a credit amount of about the same of your direct debit for that month to cover the fluctuations in use over the months especially as we move into the winter months. Obviously I don't know how much your credit is, but I would also say the PP people are trying to review all customers bills every 6 months and adjust - I think they are a bit behind at the moment but it is an improvement project they are running at the mo.

Cheers
    Erika
  • Hi,

This is a community forum so its other customers. If you want to get a refund you will have to contact the people actually at pure planet, I do this in the app by clicking on wotbot (the PP version of help) and type 'Chat with the team' in then explain what the problem is.

You may want to keep in mind though that you would expect to have a credit amount of about the same of your direct debit for that month to cover the fluctuations in use over the months especially as we move into the winter months. Obviously I don't know how much your credit is, but I would also say the PP people are trying to review all customers bills every 6 months and adjust - I think they are a bit behind at the moment but it is an improvement project they are running at the mo.

Cheers
    Erika

• hi deborah
    as other reply and to add
    go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for a review/refund. Replies not instant, 24 hrs
    Quote Originally Posted by deborahblagden View Post
    Hi,

• hi deborah
    as other reply and to add
    go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for a review/refund. Replies not instant, 24 hrs
    Quote Originally Posted by deborahblagden View Post
    Hi,

• Nice one @Erika123 for helping out a fellow community member!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Nice one @Erika123 for helping out a fellow community member!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet