• Attaching photos

Can anyone advise how I add pictures to my meter readings. I'm not sure PP believe my gas usage, but can see no way of attaching a picture via my phone app.
    Thanks in advance.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Can anyone advise how I add pictures to my meter readings. I'm not sure PP believe my gas usage, but can see no way of attaching a picture via my phone app.
    Thanks in advance.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

If you are referring to the messages saying, " that doesn't seem right " or " that's lower than expected " don't worry nearly everyone gets those messages. Treat them as a prompt to recheck your input before submitting.
    If you do want to send photos of your meters you can do this via Wattbot, as meter photos are generally only required for the initial start reading
  • If you are referring to the messages saying, " that doesn't seem right " or " that's lower than expected " don't worry nearly everyone gets those messages. Treat them as a prompt to recheck your input before submitting.
    If you do want to send photos of your meters you can do this via Wattbot, as meter photos are generally only required for the initial start reading