• Smart meter

Hello I had a smart meter installed yesterday and up to now the IHD is just saying not commissioned . Any ideas
  • Hello I had a smart meter installed yesterday and up to now the IHD is just saying not commissioned . Any ideas

• hi zxs
    ​was it working when the installer left?
    There are connectivity issues known about, but not commissioned is not one of them (as far as I know)
    Also PP have to do stuff at their end for it to work and that may take a few days, but again I'm not aware of the
    not commissioned message with that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxs View Post
    Hello I had a smart meter installed yesterday and up to now the IHD is just saying not commissioned . Any ideas
    Last edited by woz; 05-09-19 at 21:06.
  • hi zxs
    ​was it working when the installer left?
    There are connectivity issues known about, but not commissioned is not one of them (as far as I know)
    Also PP have to do stuff at their end for it to work and that may take a few days, but again I'm not aware of the
    not commissioned message with that either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxs View Post

• No he said that someone in the office would do it in the next 24 hours . But it's still the same as he left it .
  • No he said that someone in the office would do it in the next 24 hours . But it's still the same as he left it .

• hi Zxs
    wait a few days, (weekend coming) give PP a chance to do their bit, then place it within 10 feet of the meter if you can, de-power it and switch back on again. In fact no harm in trying that anyway...but...
    ...but it's odd that no one else has mentioned that particular message...I'm wondering if you give it a few days and it still isn't working whether Magnum should come back. If it was a not communicating message I wouldn't suggest that as it's (sadly) common and under review for a fix (hopefully)
    Of course it could just be that they all do that but no one has bothered to mention that particular message? Anyone?
    Last edited by woz; 05-09-19 at 22:01.
  • hi Zxs
    wait a few days, (weekend coming) give PP a chance to do their bit, then place it within 10 feet of the meter if you can, de-power it and switch back on again. In fact no harm in trying that anyway...but...
    ...but it's odd that no one else has mentioned that particular message...I'm wondering if you give it a few days and it still isn't working whether Magnum should come back. If it was a not communicating message I wouldn't suggest that as it's (sadly) common and under review for a fix (hopefully)
    Of course it could just be that they all do that but no one has bothered to mention that particular message? Anyone?

• My smart meter is just reading 0 I have reset it and powered it off and on but it still shows 0 readings.
    Thanks
    Warren
  • My smart meter is just reading 0 I have reset it and powered it off and on but it still shows 0 readings.
    Thanks
    Warren

• hi Warren
    there are currently some communication issues with IHDs (in home displays). It's not your smart meter by the way it's your in home display.
    Place it within 10 feet of the meter and switch it off and on again.
    When was it installed? If recently it may take a few days see below, and even then it may not work. PP are aware of the issues.
    Try again after a few days as PP have to set it up at their end and that can take a couple of working days
    have a read of this https://community.purepla.net/conten...eter#ckb_start
    and this https://community.purepla.net/thread...issues-update?

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    My smart meter is just reading 0 I have reset it and powered it off and on but it still shows 0 readings.
    Thanks
    Warren
  • hi Warren
    there are currently some communication issues with IHDs (in home displays). It's not your smart meter by the way it's your in home display.
    Place it within 10 feet of the meter and switch it off and on again.
    When was it installed? If recently it may take a few days see below, and even then it may not work. PP are aware of the issues.
    Try again after a few days as PP have to set it up at their end and that can take a couple of working days
    have a read of this https://community.purepla.net/conten...eter#ckb_start
    and this https://community.purepla.net/thread...issues-update?

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    My smart meter is just reading 0 I have reset it and powered it off and on but it still shows 0 readings.
    Thanks
    Warren

• Ours is the same. Still no IHD after 4 weeks. Disappointed: (
  • Ours is the same. Still no IHD after 4 weeks. Disappointed: (

• I think you're going to have to wait for the fix/update.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Ours is the same. Still no IHD after 4 weeks. Disappointed: (
  • I think you're going to have to wait for the fix/update.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Ours is the same. Still no IHD after 4 weeks. Disappointed: (

• Quote Originally Posted by Zxs View Post
    Hi @Zxs
    Any joy with the IHD?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Zxs View Post
    Hi @Zxs
    Any joy with the IHD?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Update

Any news on the smart meter update software update.
  • Any news on the smart meter update software update.