• Tariff Conversation

I got collared as I was leaving Morrisons supermarket today by a smartly dressed young man wanting to know who my energy supplier was.
    "Pure Planet" I told him.
    "Never heard of them." was his response, "Would you be interested to know what our tariffs are?" (He was representing one of the big players)
    "Not really. I'm quite confident you won't be able to match the tariff I'm on."
    "Do you know what your paying?"
    "Yes." I said, launching the PP app on my phone. "13.64p for electric, 2.961p for gas."

The poor lad then spent 10 minutes searching his iPad for a comparable tariff and never came close.

When I left him he was on the PP website looking for a quote.

​Yes, I know I could have referred him, but I didn't think of that until I was in the car.
  • I got collared as I was leaving Morrisons supermarket today by a smartly dressed young man wanting to know who my energy supplier was.
    "Pure Planet" I told him.
    "Never heard of them." was his response, "Would you be interested to know what our tariffs are?" (He was representing one of the big players)
    "Not really. I'm quite confident you won't be able to match the tariff I'm on."
    "Do you know what your paying?"
    "Yes." I said, launching the PP app on my phone. "13.64p for electric, 2.961p for gas."

The poor lad then spent 10 minutes searching his iPad for a comparable tariff and never came close.

When I left him he was on the PP website looking for a quote.

​Yes, I know I could have referred him, but I didn't think of that until I was in the car.
  • Ha ha ha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Ha ha ha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Brilliant!
  • Brilliant!
  • Love it. Go back tomorrow he will proberly still be there.
  • Love it. Go back tomorrow he will proberly still be there.