• Increasing monthly payment

Hello all

Looking at my bill, I need to increase the monthly amount that I pay. Anyone know how I do this??

TIA
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello all

Looking at my bill, I need to increase the monthly amount that I pay. Anyone know how I do this??

TIA
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    Are you sure you need to increase your monthly payment? Bear in mind that it will be going up to the winter rate in October, which 50 per cent higher than the current payment. Also bear in mind that Pure Planet check your payments rate roughly every six months, and will let you know if they think an adjustment is necessary.

If you still think you need to increase your payment, then open the app click on the three little bars top right hand corner select Help then choose Wattbot put'message the team'in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps - post back here if you need more help

Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    Are you sure you need to increase your monthly payment? Bear in mind that it will be going up to the winter rate in October, which 50 per cent higher than the current payment. Also bear in mind that Pure Planet check your payments rate roughly every six months, and will let you know if they think an adjustment is necessary.

If you still think you need to increase your payment, then open the app click on the three little bars top right hand corner select Help then choose Wattbot put'message the team'in the question box and then explain the situation. They promise to get back to you within one or two working days.

Hope that helps - post back here if you need more help

Stephen

• As Stephen's reply (well the last bit), PP will suggest a new figure if you ask but if you have a figure in mind it's worth mentioning. Don't forget it's a double whammy, if you're in arrears you need to both pay off the arrears (choose a time period over which this is going to be) and increase payment to cover the ongoing shortfall. I know this is probably obvious to you, but there is some flexibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidb1 View Post
    Hello all

TIA
  • As Stephen's reply (well the last bit), PP will suggest a new figure if you ask but if you have a figure in mind it's worth mentioning. Don't forget it's a double whammy, if you're in arrears you need to both pay off the arrears (choose a time period over which this is going to be) and increase payment to cover the ongoing shortfall. I know this is probably obvious to you, but there is some flexibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidb1 View Post
    Hello all

TIA