• Re

Hello..I want to ask you something..I have contract with PurePlanet and my payment is 58.87 in the summer and 88.30 winter but I want to pay more coz my balance is -£998 is it possible?thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello..I want to ask you something..I have contract with PurePlanet and my payment is 58.87 in the summer and 88.30 winter but I want to pay more coz my balance is -£998 is it possible?thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi CostelFlorin

Welcome to the community.

Yes it is certainly possible to increase your direct debit payment.
    Go to your account via app or website, go to the menu ( 3 lines top right ) go to help, ask Wattbot, start your message with message the team and explain that you want to increase your payments. If you can work out how much you are underpaying each month and how much you want to pay off your arrears each month, you can suggest an amount you will be comfortable with.
    Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.
  • Hi CostelFlorin

Welcome to the community.

Yes it is certainly possible to increase your direct debit payment.
    Go to your account via app or website, go to the menu ( 3 lines top right ) go to help, ask Wattbot, start your message with message the team and explain that you want to increase your payments. If you can work out how much you are underpaying each month and how much you want to pay off your arrears each month, you can suggest an amount you will be comfortable with.
    Replies are not instant usually within 24 hours.

• hi CostelFlorin
    it is possible and easy to arrange, go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your payments to be increased. Reply within 24 hrs
    You've left it until there is quite a backlog to clear so your new payments are going to be quite high, because dont forget you not only have to clear the backlog but also have to increase payments to cover the shortfall moving forward.
    BUT
    May I ask how long has it taken to reach that figure? It's very high compared with your payments so I'm wondering if something else is amiss? Your consumption must be way way over your estimate, if it's taken 12 months it indicates an average underpayment of nearly £80 a month!
    If you have a figure in mind suggest it but even if you clear over say 9 months you're going to be looking at well over £200 a month.
    This doesn't seem right unless it's happened over a very long time.
  • hi CostelFlorin
    it is possible and easy to arrange, go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and ask for your payments to be increased. Reply within 24 hrs
    You've left it until there is quite a backlog to clear so your new payments are going to be quite high, because dont forget you not only have to clear the backlog but also have to increase payments to cover the shortfall moving forward.
    BUT
    May I ask how long has it taken to reach that figure? It's very high compared with your payments so I'm wondering if something else is amiss? Your consumption must be way way over your estimate, if it's taken 12 months it indicates an average underpayment of nearly £80 a month!
    If you have a figure in mind suggest it but even if you clear over say 9 months you're going to be looking at well over £200 a month.
    This doesn't seem right unless it's happened over a very long time.