• Meter reading

I submitted the meter readings with images when initially requested and have been asked again to do this. Is this necessary?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I submitted the meter readings with images when initially requested and have been asked again to do this. Is this necessary?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Teddy1

Our Member Services team may have requested more photos to check your meter details or to check your most up-to-date readings.

Some processes, such as reading disputes, require more than 1 set of readings with photos

It's best to send these so they can make sure everything's OK with your account.

Let us know how it goes!
  • Hey @Teddy1

Our Member Services team may have requested more photos to check your meter details or to check your most up-to-date readings.

Some processes, such as reading disputes, require more than 1 set of readings with photos

It's best to send these so they can make sure everything's OK with your account.

Let us know how it goes!

• hi Teddy

could be for many reasons but if the original photos were clear and not long ago the only reason I can think of is to validate your consumption.
    Probably caused by something not being joined up at PP’s end, who knows.
    There are only 2 options, a. submit and pursue the issue in the hope that if there is a hole in pp’s procedure that they fix it, or b. ignore and hope it won’t be an issue.
    If it was me given that it’ll only take a few mins to comply i’d opt for plan a.
    Hopefully someone from pp will see this and explain?
  • hi Teddy

could be for many reasons but if the original photos were clear and not long ago the only reason I can think of is to validate your consumption.
    Probably caused by something not being joined up at PP’s end, who knows.
    There are only 2 options, a. submit and pursue the issue in the hope that if there is a hole in pp’s procedure that they fix it, or b. ignore and hope it won’t be an issue.
    If it was me given that it’ll only take a few mins to comply i’d opt for plan a.
    Hopefully someone from pp will see this and explain?