• Complaibts

Has anyone else had dealings with the complaints team as still waiting to bebcontacted one of the worse experiences ive had even the big 6 has better aervice
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Has anyone else had dealings with the complaints team as still waiting to bebcontacted one of the worse experiences ive had even the big 6 has better aervice
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Radders
    Your bill should eventually be corrected, it’s a bit complicated but the opening readings have to be agreed.That takes time
    do the following:
    go to help ask wattbot
    type message the team and give your opening readings and ask for a correction on the statement if one is necessary. Replies within 24 hours, but my guess is it’s already in progress.
    ​Post back?
  • hi Radders
    Your bill should eventually be corrected, it’s a bit complicated but the opening readings have to be agreed.That takes time
    do the following:
    go to help ask wattbot
    type message the team and give your opening readings and ask for a correction on the statement if one is necessary. Replies within 24 hours, but my guess is it’s already in progress.
    ​Post back?

• Hi @Radders
    Welcome to the community.
    Do you have a query we can help with?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @Radders
    Welcome to the community.
    Do you have a query we can help with?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Is it about your updated estimated bill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post
    Has anyone else had dealings with the complaints team as still waiting to bebcontacted one of the worse experiences ive had even the big 6 has better aervice
  • Is it about your updated estimated bill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post

• It is yes have resubmitted reads but nothing has been done about it
  • It is yes have resubmitted reads but nothing has been done about it

• Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post
    It is yes have resubmitted reads but nothing has been done about it
    Hi there
    This is really confusing, I'm trying to understand what the problem is.
    You get a statement every month. It will always include an estimated reading unless you send in your own reading on your statement date. This doesn't matter at all, as the estimate always takes into account the last reading you sent - if it was in the month since your last statement, it will be shown on the statement.
    So if you sent in a reading after you received your statement it will show on your next statement in a month's time - nothing else will happen. So if I've understood your posts correctly, there's nothing to complain about.
    If I've misunderstood, really sorry, could you give us a little more information?
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Radders View Post
    It is yes have resubmitted reads but nothing has been done about it
    Hi there
    You get a statement every month. It will always include an estimated reading unless you send in your own reading on your statement date. This doesn't matter at all, as the estimate always takes into account the last reading you sent - if it was in the month since your last statement, it will be shown on the statement.
    So if you sent in a reading after you received your statement it will show on your next statement in a month's time - nothing else will happen. So if I've understood your posts correctly, there's nothing to complain about.
    If I've misunderstood, really sorry, could you give us a little more information?
    Stephen

• Ive given actual reading folowing my firsy est bill the prev cmr gave my name as the new bill payer but was closed to an est read which the metrrs havent reached yet but since giving the read they haventvre est my start reading which they should of done
  • Ive given actual reading folowing my firsy est bill the prev cmr gave my name as the new bill payer but was closed to an est read which the metrrs havent reached yet but since giving the read they haventvre est my start reading which they should of done

• hi Stephen
    I think Radders wants to establish opening readings for the account, as he didn't supply them himself.
    And..if I've understood correctly the complaint is really due to either real or imagined lack of communication about the issue, but it matters not which.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there
    Stephen
  • hi Stephen
    I think Radders wants to establish opening readings for the account, as he didn't supply them himself.
    And..if I've understood correctly the complaint is really due to either real or imagined lack of communication about the issue, but it matters not which.

Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there
    Stephen