• Bill needed for school application

Good morning,

I have switched to pureplanet recently and have made my first payment. Can I please know where I can find the bill for this?

Kindly let me know as I need this to support my child’s school application.

Kind Regards,
    Anu
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Good morning,

I have switched to pureplanet recently and have made my first payment. Can I please know where I can find the bill for this?

Kindly let me know as I need this to support my child’s school application.

Kind Regards,
    Anu
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Anu,

Welcome to the community.

Your statement ( bill ) is emailed as an attachment one month after your start date and monthly thereafter.
    If you have made your first payment you have probably just switched, so you won't get a statement until your first month is done.
    If you are looking for proof of address, it may be in one of the emails or welcome pack that was sent to you when you initiated the switch
  • Hi Anu,

Welcome to the community.

Your statement ( bill ) is emailed as an attachment one month after your start date and monthly thereafter.
    If you have made your first payment you have probably just switched, so you won't get a statement until your first month is done.
    If you are looking for proof of address, it may be in one of the emails or welcome pack that was sent to you when you initiated the switch

• Perhaps you can use a bill from your previous supplier in the meantime, while you wait for your first statement from Pure Planet?
  • Perhaps you can use a bill from your previous supplier in the meantime, while you wait for your first statement from Pure Planet?