• Switching to Pure Planet Problem

Hi there,

I recently tried to switch to Pure Planet. Apparently my switch date is the 18th September, however this morning I received an email telling me that the switch had been 'blocked' by my current supplier.

How do I resolve this? Am I currently still switching?

Kind regards,
    Sam
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there,

I recently tried to switch to Pure Planet. Apparently my switch date is the 18th September, however this morning I received an email telling me that the switch had been 'blocked' by my current supplier.

Kind regards,
    Sam
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello all.
    Sadly PP are not told why there is a block, if the current supplier says there is not one then all you just have to try again but check carefully the details to ensure the correct meters are being switched.
  • Hello all.
    Sadly PP are not told why there is a block, if the current supplier says there is not one then all you just have to try again but check carefully the details to ensure the correct meters are being switched.

• Hiya, I've just had the exact same email, apparently the switch is being cancelled and I would have to restart the process (according to the email):

"Once you've resolved the problem with your current supplier, please come back and switch to us again"

I just phoned the current supplier - Ovo - they tell me there's no block, account is in credit and the most likely explanation is that pp have got the wrong MPRN number.

Unfortunately there's no customer service number to ring and clarify if that's the problem - surely there must be a better process than having to wait 2 days and try again? And potentially being faced with the same problem??
  • Hiya, I've just had the exact same email, apparently the switch is being cancelled and I would have to restart the process (according to the email):

"Once you've resolved the problem with your current supplier, please come back and switch to us again"

I just phoned the current supplier - Ovo - they tell me there's no block, account is in credit and the most likely explanation is that pp have got the wrong MPRN number.

Unfortunately there's no customer service number to ring and clarify if that's the problem - surely there must be a better process than having to wait 2 days and try again? And potentially being faced with the same problem??

• Quote Originally Posted by Neheb View Post
    Hi there,

Kind regards,
    Sam
    Put your question to Wattbot (Go to help in your account (menu > help) and tap on Ask WattBot) then send "message to the team" and someone should respond.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Neheb View Post
    Hi there,

Kind regards,
    Sam
    Put your question to Wattbot (Go to help in your account (menu > help) and tap on Ask WattBot) then send "message to the team" and someone should respond.

• Quote Originally Posted by bns666 View Post
    Hiya, I've just had the exact same email, apparently the switch is being cancelled and I would have to restart the process (according to the email):

As others will say put your question to Wattbot (Go to help in your account (menu > help) and tap on Ask WattBot) then send "message to the team" and someone should respond.
  • Quote Originally Posted by bns666 View Post
    Hiya, I've just had the exact same email, apparently the switch is being cancelled and I would have to restart the process (according to the email):

As others will say put your question to Wattbot (Go to help in your account (menu > help) and tap on Ask WattBot) then send "message to the team" and someone should respond.