• Switch problem

We started the process to switch to pureplanet and then we got told we couldn’t switch as we had started to switch to a different provider TOTO. We were originally going to switch to TOTO with lookaftermybills.com but this was cancelled and the account with lookaftermybills.com was also cancelled. We have never been with TOTO so please can you work out how to switch us to Pureplanet as originally requested on the 6th sept. Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • We started the process to switch to pureplanet and then we got told we couldn’t switch as we had started to switch to a different provider TOTO. We were originally going to switch to TOTO with lookaftermybills.com but this was cancelled and the account with lookaftermybills.com was also cancelled. We have never been with TOTO so please can you work out how to switch us to Pureplanet as originally requested on the 6th sept. Thank you
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Jodie
    I'm not sure PP can apply on your behalf, what's that famous quote Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. (Three times is enemy action.)
    My thought are that SSE are at fault because a switch can't stop itself, it may be worth one more try before a headscratching session. They MUST at least have a record that a switch was requested, did they have that? Also are both fuels with SSE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodiebryan View Post
    @Marc I have just spoken to SSE and there is nothing on our account to stop the switch. Please can the team try again. Thanks, Jodie
  • hi Jodie
    I'm not sure PP can apply on your behalf, what's that famous quote Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. (Three times is enemy action.)
    My thought are that SSE are at fault because a switch can't stop itself, it may be worth one more try before a headscratching session. They MUST at least have a record that a switch was requested, did they have that? Also are both fuels with SSE?
    @Marc I have just spoken to SSE and there is nothing on our account to stop the switch. Please can the team try again. Thanks, Jodie

• Quote Originally Posted by Jodiebryan View Post
    We started the process to switch to pureplanet and then we got told we couldn’t switch as we had started to switch to a different provider TOTO. We were originally going to switch to TOTO with lookaftermybills.com but this was cancelled and the account with lookaftermybills.com was also cancelled. We have never been with TOTO so please can you work out how to switch us to Pureplanet as originally requested on the 6th sept. Thank you
    Put your question to Wattbot (Go to help in your account (menu > help) and tap on Ask WattBot) then send "message to the team" and someone should respond.
    Put your question to Wattbot (Go to help in your account (menu > help) and tap on Ask WattBot) then send "message to the team" and someone should respond.

Hi @Jodiebryan
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Have you tried to switch to PP again?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

Hi @Jodiebryan
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Have you tried to switch to PP again?

• @Marc, yes I have today tried and looked to go through ok but I haven’t got a new email saying anything and my app hasn’t got the days to switch countdown on it anymore.
  • @Marc, yes I have today tried and looked to go through ok but I haven’t got a new email saying anything and my app hasn’t got the days to switch countdown on it anymore.

@Marc, yes I have today tried and looked to go through ok but I haven’t got a new email saying anything and my app hasn’t got the days to switch countdown on it anymore.
    Hi @Jodiebryan
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    It looks like you're with SSE.
    Could you contact them and see if there's any reason they might block you from switching?

@Marc, yes I have today tried and looked to go through ok but I haven’t got a new email saying anything and my app hasn’t got the days to switch countdown on it anymore.
    Hi @Jodiebryan
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    It looks like you're with SSE.
    Could you contact them and see if there's any reason they might block you from switching?

• @Marc I have just spoken to SSE and there is nothing on our account to stop the switch. Please can the team try again. Thanks, Jodie
  • @Marc I have just spoken to SSE and there is nothing on our account to stop the switch. Please can the team try again. Thanks, Jodie

• @Marc, they said a switch had been requested and then cancelled. So no switch is currently active. Yes both of our utilities are with SSE at the moment. Thank you
  • @Marc, they said a switch had been requested and then cancelled. So no switch is currently active. Yes both of our utilities are with SSE at the moment. Thank you

• hi jodie
    ​Did they say who cancelled it?
    Are you now able to re-apply?
    If not it will reset but do you have another email address you could use?
    @Marc, they said a switch had been requested and then cancelled. So no switch is currently active. Yes both of our utilities are with SSE at the moment. Thank you
  • hi jodie
    ​Did they say who cancelled it?
    Are you now able to re-apply?
    If not it will reset but do you have another email address you could use?
    @Marc, they said a switch had been requested and then cancelled. So no switch is currently active. Yes both of our utilities are with SSE at the moment. Thank you