• Missed d debit

My payment for August was not covered by the bank even though the funds were available
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • My payment for August was not covered by the bank even though the funds were available
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hey @Jake2014Andrew

Just FYI I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members and keeps all the replies in one place

To get in touch with our Member Services team and let them know, just tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account.
    They can check your payments and arrange a catch-up payment with you if needed
  • Hey @Jake2014Andrew

Just FYI I've merged your posts together to avoid duplicates, as this can get confusing for other members and keeps all the replies in one place

To get in touch with our Member Services team and let them know, just tap 'help' > 'Ask WattBot' in your account.
    They can check your payments and arrange a catch-up payment with you if needed

• Missed d debit

My payment for August was not covered by the bank even though the funds were available
  • My payment for August was not covered by the bank even though the funds were available

• hi Jake
    ​if it went over a weekend/bank hol it may missed your statement but still been taken, have you checked with the bank?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake2014Andrew View Post
  • hi Jake
    ​if it went over a weekend/bank hol it may missed your statement but still been taken, have you checked with the bank?

• Hi there
    I'm just wondering if you think you are giving this information to Pure Planet directly?
    Woz has replied to your other post, explaining that it's worth checking with your bank first, they are responsible for paying the direct debit payment if the funds are available.
    If there is a problem that needs to be communicated to Pure Planet, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation.
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    I'm just wondering if you think you are giving this information to Pure Planet directly?
    Woz has replied to your other post, explaining that it's worth checking with your bank first, they are responsible for paying the direct debit payment if the funds are available.
    If there is a problem that needs to be communicated to Pure Planet, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then explain the situation.
    Stephen

• hi Jake
    As Stephen's reply, and your first post is HERE, if you need to find your posts click on your name on LHS it shows a link to previous posts.
  • hi Jake
    As Stephen's reply, and your first post is HERE, if you need to find your posts click on your name on LHS it shows a link to previous posts.

• It was on the 28th. Not a weekend but I have since had further problems with money paid in at ATM not going in the following day. I have to use this facility as I work irregular hours which make going to the nearest branch ;which is 7miles away since our local branch was closed, impossible. I just want somebody to get in touch to resolve my oustanding payment. Otherwise I will have to change to a company were I can actually speak to a human being!
  • It was on the 28th. Not a weekend but I have since had further problems with money paid in at ATM not going in the following day. I have to use this facility as I work irregular hours which make going to the nearest branch ;which is 7miles away since our local branch was closed, impossible. I just want somebody to get in touch to resolve my oustanding payment. Otherwise I will have to change to a company were I can actually speak to a human being!