• Missing statement

I have been sent emails with statements since joining up till June 2019. I have not rec'd a statement for July but am in receipt of August ok.
    How do I obtain the missing statement for July 2019?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have been sent emails with statements since joining up till June 2019. I have not rec'd a statement for July but am in receipt of August ok.
    How do I obtain the missing statement for July 2019?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    I think I'm right in saying that all the info on that statement is available elsewhere, but if you are keen to have it, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then make your request.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Hi there
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!
    I think I'm right in saying that all the info on that statement is available elsewhere, but if you are keen to have it, open the app, click on the three little bars top right hand corner, select Help, then choose Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the question box and then make your request.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen

• ​To clarify for Reith B, , usage button in the app or online will show you the energy you used and the vat inclusive amounts for the G&E used in that statement period, otherwise as Stephen said. (and..Have you looked in your spam or bin in your emails?)
  • ​To clarify for Reith B, , usage button in the app or online will show you the energy you used and the vat inclusive amounts for the G&E used in that statement period, otherwise as Stephen said. (and..Have you looked in your spam or bin in your emails?)

• hi Reith B
    No wish to be "banging on" but just to say if you do encounter an emergency, there is an emergency section in the app or online and the usual channels for loss of supply.
    SEE HERE
  • hi Reith B
    No wish to be "banging on" but just to say if you do encounter an emergency, there is an emergency section in the app or online and the usual channels for loss of supply.
    SEE HERE