• My account is still being “set up

I switched 15 days ago and on the app it is still saying “we are setting up your account”
    my original email said the switch would take place in 17 days...... that’s 2 days from now and have heard nothing since. I am beginning to regret starting this journey.....
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I switched 15 days ago and on the app it is still saying “we are setting up your account”
    my original email said the switch would take place in 17 days...... that’s 2 days from now and have heard nothing since. I am beginning to regret starting this journey.....
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Smollin
    not helpful but it could be for any number of reasons, usually it's an issue of reconciling meter mumbers, check if you've had an email asking for meter details? In the meanwhile I'm sure someone from PP will be along soon and check what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Smollin View Post
    I switched 15 days ago and on the app it is still saying “we are setting up your account”
    @marc
    ​@nataly
  • hi Smollin
    not helpful but it could be for any number of reasons, usually it's an issue of reconciling meter mumbers, check if you've had an email asking for meter details? In the meanwhile I'm sure someone from PP will be along soon and check what the issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by Smollin View Post
    @marc
    ​@nataly