• Existing Smart Meter from old supplier

I am just in the process of switching the pure planet and have previously had smart meters installed (the newer ones).

Will I still be able to use the smart meters and will my tariff details automatically be updated when I switch?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am just in the process of switching the pure planet and have previously had smart meters installed (the newer ones).

Will I still be able to use the smart meters and will my tariff details automatically be updated when I switch?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo5153 View Post
    I am just in the process of switching the pure planet and have previously had smart meters installed (the newer ones).

Hi there

This was the best I could find in the FAQs - does it answer your question?

Stephen

https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo5153 View Post

Hi there

This was the best I could find in the FAQs - does it answer your question?

Stephen

https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

• I have the same question.

After reading what I consider shocking reviews on Trust Pilot I am considering cancelling.

Will a smart meter stop the errors other customers have had regarding meter readings?
  • I have the same question.

After reading what I consider shocking reviews on Trust Pilot I am considering cancelling.

Will a smart meter stop the errors other customers have had regarding meter readings?

• hi acook3
    I don't work for PP
    No one can guarantee zero errors in any system.
    Your smart meters will not be smart until PP update them so you'll need to provide readings.
    In the meanwhile here's a snapshot of Trustpilot in case anyone else wants to see it.
    Name:  trustpilot.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  39.6 KB
  • hi acook3
    I don't work for PP
    No one can guarantee zero errors in any system.
    Your smart meters will not be smart until PP update them so you'll need to provide readings.
    In the meanwhile here's a snapshot of Trustpilot in case anyone else wants to see it.
    Name:  trustpilot.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  39.6 KB

• hi Jimbo
    no, not until PP update your meters (which could take some time). You'll need to send readings in manually.

• hi Jimbo
    no, not until PP update your meters (which could take some time). You'll need to send readings in manually.

• If in question just switch and give them a ring. The whole point of switching and doing reason to do is ease and financial. Lots of other options at similar prices so just move.
  • If in question just switch and give them a ring. The whole point of switching and doing reason to do is ease and financial. Lots of other options at similar prices so just move.